Trip report 10/20-10/26

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chet, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Ok onto friday.My memory is getting a bit hazy so I better finish this thing up soon.Got up in the morning and went and signed up for the Friday night booze cruise.Money well spent.but i will get to that later.

Watched the Miss Temptation contest which was awesome.The banana hummers were crazy.Matt and Ed gave up their trunks to the competitors.I safley watched from the bar.T threw one fellas trunks up on the roof because he had undies on under them.I think she gave Eds a toss too but they didnt go all the way up.

Thought about playing wild tequilla v-ball but just spectated instead.Not enough alcohol in me at that point.Was Charlies team vs T's team.I knew what the losers got so I was really rooting for Charlies team so T had to get the icebath in her b-day suit.There was a drunk blonde gal that screwed up my plans.She was so drunk she I dont think she could see the ball let alone hit it.I was very pleased when T goofed and had to get nekkid.Anyways T's team won and I didnt get to see her in the buff but she did dump the ice water on the losers topless so that was cool.

Seems the rest of the day was kinda tame so I will skip ahead to the booze cruise.Got ready to go and met a Paty O's at 6:30.they gave us our bands and off we went on the busses.They had to bus us to the boat because the tide was too high to go under the bridge.Stayed on the lowere level for awhile and then headed to the top deck.Wow!!! crazy as hell up there.Lap dances galore!Women on women,men on women,women on men,women on men on women.Crazy ass fun.We passed a couple little girls on the shore that were dancing their little butts off to the music from the boat.Cute as hell.This friday night cruise is a must.

Ok so then we got bussed to Carlos and Charlies.Great meal.The BBQ chicken was to die for.Only problem is after I ate something went wrong.Killed my buzz a little and then for some reason my head got all screwed up.Emotions started pouring in and i just lost it.I almost yelled at the shot girl to leave me alone.Felt terrible about it but just couldnt change my mood.Would have jumped a plane back at that point if i coulda.But i didnt I just crashed when the bus took us home.Bad end to a great day.I hope any of you that had to be around me understand.I am very sorry if i was a jerk to anyone.Anyways enough of that crap.Saturday was much better.I will get to that as soon as i can

2. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks for the TR
    :cool:

3. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Ok last installment.Finally huh?

Saturday I wke up refreshed.Was the most sleep i had in weeks.Sun was shining (first time in days) Told Keith we needed to goto town to get my souvenir shopping done.We got on a bus and headed for the senoir frogs shop in the mall.Got some shirts there,Then waited forever for the coco bongos shop to open.Got my daughter a shirt then headed off walking to Senior frogs to eat.We overslept on the night trip so i thought at least we could eat there.

Found our way there though it wasnt easy.The food there is great.Ate and then decided to grab the bus back to resort.Got on the bus and away we went.On the way we passed Margarittavilles which did not look familiar.Keith is a big Jimmy Buffett fan so he wanted to stop.Told him he was shit out of luck cuz it was hot and we were going back for our last day of free drinks at the resort.well guess what.We took the wrong way bus.Got to the end of the horseshoe and guess what...we had to pay again. 65 more cents..Dammit.Ok we paid again and back we went.Got off at Margarittavilles.keith ordered a Margaritta and I ordered a BUD LITE.damn that was good.Domestic bottle.yummy.

Ok since keith was still suffering from the poops he didnt even finish his drink.So we bought some more shirts and off we went on the bus again.Crazy enough we ran into Ed & Susan and Matt & Susan on the bus.Weird.Its like we had a bond with these guys (Im pretty sure we did and maybe still do)

Ok back to the resort.Rush back to rooms and get changed for the pool.Suns a blazing.At pool for 30 mins and guess what...Rain....no way...yes way...rain.We jumped in the pool and rode it out with drink in hand.Great time..

Ok so later they had the live band at nice shoes(btw im skipping a very enjoyable moment involving Ed's Susans breasts.But we will keep that between the 4 of us) Had just enough alcohol in me to break out the white iowa guy dance moves.The two Susans humored me by dancing along.Thanks ladies was the time of my life.I also drug Nikki out a couple of times.She tried to shake me off the second time but i told her she was staff and had to humor the guests.it worked.Shes quite a handfull.And to answer Alaska Susans email question.No you didnt do anything bad.You and Kansas Susan made me feel wanted or at least liked for the first time in weeks.I will always hold that dear to me.Thanks a ton.

Ok then on to Margaritas for late night drinking and my last cheeseburger in paradise.The bartender i tormented all week with the remote was working and I tipped him 20 bucks to make me a cheeseburger.He did it.Cooked it himself.He said he added donkey cum as a special sauce but that was ok.Fuzzy after that.Onto Sunday

4. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Ok Sunday morning got up and packed up.Off we went to mmet up with our newly met friends to say goodbye.We found Ed and Susan and almost immediately ran into Matt and Susan.Said heartfelt goodbyes and took off to airport.Smmoth flight but when we arrived in Minneapolis it was 39 degrees.the rain didnt seem so bad any more.

Ok now to the important part

Ed and Susan..Wow what a couple.You guys were the best thing that happened in Cancun.I really think I found lifelong friends here.Enjoyed every moment with you guys and hope to enjoy more.We will do everything possible to make it to Alaska to see you.And maybe tag along on another cancun trip.Hard to believe after just a few day you can feel as connected to people as we did to you.

Matt and Susan...Same goes.Just wish we coulda spent more time.I am a bit jelous of Ed's teacher fetish.I have a feeling i know what hes talking about.I have some good pics for you guys which will be sent out shortly.Email me dammit.

Clint and Sandy..I know they dont read these boards but i will say it anyways.Damn Sandy i so wanna see your jugs...again,,cause yes i did rubberneck you the first day.I hope they get in touch

Ron and Elizabeth...Prolly wont ever see them again but it was a pleasure hanging with them.

Stephan the mad Romanian.I will email him and I hope he stays in touch.Funny funny guy.

And alas Sweetnurse who I have just begun to know some after the trip.I wish we woulda had more time to sit and talk while we were there.We coulda had some laughs.

This trip was a rollercoaster but will never be forgotten for sure.To all i didnt mention in this long drawn out TR i am sorry.But to all i got the pleasure to meet i thank you for making 6 days of my life memorable.You will always be in my thoughts and memories

5. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great Trip report Chet!!!!So glad you had a great time
    Thanks for sharing it with us!!! :p

6. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So Chet....you going back???

Glad you were able to still go and enjoy yourself!

7. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great Tr Chet, sounds like you had a great time, hard not to at this resort...

thanks for the trip report, I was goin thru withdrawls!!

Penny

8. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Yeah actually I think I will go back.Talking to Ed and Susan bout a redo with better weather.Would like to have a female along next time though :wink: No offense to Keith :p

9. sweetnurse

sweetnurse Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chet great trip report, I loved it !!

We're going back for my b-day end of April beginning of May , it wouldn't be the same if you weren't there because then I wouldn't need a dentist , lol , so book a ticket !! Forget the woman, you can't pick up with a girl with you, what the hell are you thinking , lol

We're going to call the trip " Kancun Kelly's Kickass Kamasutrafest " at Rob's suggestion :)

10. Ed & Susan

Ed & Susan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Chet, buddy, we feel exactly the same way about you - it was definitely an instant connection! Thanks for the honorable mention of my breasts :D Don't worry that Susan and I were only humoring you by dancing with you (okay, maybe we were a little), but we had just as much fun that night as you did. I should mention as a rebuttal to my hubby, Ed's repeated fantasies regarding naughty schoolteachers, us girls have our own fantasy, thank you very much, involving some certain firemen who were at TR the same time we were. Ahh, a girl can dream, right?
    Susan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice