Trip report 10/20-10/26

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chet, Oct 27, 2008.

1. matt and susan

matt and susan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am really amazed that you remember so much of your trip Chet!!
    Apparently you didn't drink enough!! :D
    It was great meeting you and Keith! I can't wait to hear more of what you remember!

Susan and Matt

2. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    I drank way too much but when I think really hard it comes back in pieces.Wait till i get to the Thursday night langerie show.... wink wink. I will try to get wednesdays done tonight.Should have some time.Was a pleasure meeting you guys too.Shoot me an email when you get a chance

3. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Ok onto Wednesday.

Got up hungover again.I think this is the day that Montazuma's Revenge came a callin on keith.poor fella.It lasted until the day we left.Anyway that is a crappy story so i will move on.Played beach volleyball in the morning.Actually played with muvu (Eddie and Michelle) from these forums but didnt know it till Thursday night.

Next I got in the TV trivia game.5 guys against 5 girls.Charlie held his sheet so i could see it sometimes so i will admit i kinda cheated a tad.We still lost!So the guys had to give the girls a sexy dance.I was last and the older lady who was sposed to get my dance had left (hmmm) so Nikki sat in for her.Yikes talk about pressure.Well needless to say I did my best and my swimtrunk were not very restrictive so when i did my hip thrusts i damn near put her eye out.She darn near got whiplash from her head snapping back.Anyways....I won the dance contest! got a basic shirt and a POS necklace.And the respect of all my peers.

A little later I played the tame tequilla volleyball game.What a blast.It was freaking pouring on us for the second and third game.My team lost the first two but Charlie said the third one counted for the punishment.I knew what was coming for the losers so i told my team we HAD to win.We squeaked it out by like 2 pts.Those guys looked so cold in the downpour getting that ice.Funny stuff!

Ok skip ahead a bit.Ed & Susan,Clint & Sandy,Keith,I and I think Eddie and michelle but my mind is kinda hazy.Ed and michelle if it wasnt you guys let me know.Anyway we decided to try to catch if with the Temptation crew at Daddy O's.We bussed in the swung a deal with a guy for what we thought was Daddy O's Daddy Rocks and the Carona bar for 40 bucks all inclusive.We knew we had 3 bars.Went to O's first.Had a few.My advice to fisrt timers stay away from the shot girls.20 bucks in 6 seconds gone.Then to Rocks.They vhad a wet body contest which was nice.Dropped another 25 on the shot girls i warned you about.Then onto the Carona bar.Ordered 5 Caronas right off the gate just for me.First bottled beer ide seen in days so i was craving them.Well after ann hour or so of drinking we started to leave.Bouncers stopped us and guess what.The Carona bar was not our third bar.I think our bill was 140 dollars in roughly an hour.We laughed for awhile bout that one.

Ok so Taxied back to Margaritas for late night burgers and beers.Met up with Ron and Elizabeth there.Well not too long after we got there my so called friends decided i was the guinea pig for there twisted minds.They called me to the front door and told me to open the drawer where the reservation book was.Just so happened there was a remote control in it.My mind was as fast as theirs.I asked "channel 12?" The heads all nodded. I aimed and pushed and the tv in Margaritas went from ESPN to ESDP lickety split. They all bolted out the door but i went back to my seat.As i was walking back the bar tender was running towards the TV with remote control waving in the air.He got sportscenter back on but he didnt look happy (More in this new game later in the report) I totally blame Clint for this.He is deviant.

Anyways after that we drank laughed and drank some more.Didnt close it down but we got home late.More to come.

4. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh my Chet! I havent read the last installment yet but your TR is beginning to look like my epic (6,000 post long!LOL!) TR! Most people get 'er done in a post or two but us folks who fly out of MSP we do it right! :lol:

Keep it coming!

5. sweetnurse

sweetnurse Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chet you forgot me already, after what we meant to each other , lol .

I think I came in somewhere at the Tue late night Margaritas after party.
    The funniest thing that night for me was Gavin ( short British guy ) jumping for the 6'5 guy's burger. With those arms I think he was holding that burger about 8 feet in the air while the 5'5 kept jumping up and down
    to reach it, it was classic. Oh and then there was the two of them wrestling with the 160 pound Gavin trying to pick up the 350 pound guy, that made for some good entertainment.

Of course you were highly entertaining as well Chet , lol

6. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Didnt forget lol.Just not divulging all the details.But yes Gavin climbing Ron was hilarious.Too bad I didnt know who you were a little earlier.Our intial meeting might not have been as awkward.

7. sweetnurse

sweetnurse Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chet your trip report is classic , I would expect nothing less from you because you're a riot !! Thanks for trying to preserve my virtue, lol.

Your ex must be an idiot and she missed a damn good time. That's ok more Chet for the rest of us ladies :)

8. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    To explain to anyone who may be interested.I did leave out meeting sweetnurse.I am a bumbling idiot it seems when talking to the feminine persuasion.I may have left out that part due to the embarassment of flopping like a fish out of water.We did have a very interesting short conversation about dentistry though,But i will leave those details between us :wink: I was actually hanging out with her party Wednesday night when i was called over to use the remote for channel 12. Soory sweetnurse that was a very selfish reason to not include you

Ok Thursday.If memory serves I think nothing special happened in the morning.I believe that was the day they were pumping water out of some of the rooms.Got a monsoon late Wed night.I believe T said her room was flooded.Oh Clint and Sandy left that day and Sweetnurse and her friend did also :cry:

They had a scavenger hunt for one of the activities.Was just walking up to check it out when an older guy asked me if I had hairy balls.Seemed like an odd question at the time.Never saw that guy again.Nah Im kidding.he was in the scavenger hunt and one of the items was a hairy bush.I wont give all the details but the scavenger hunt was fun to watch.

Later that afternoon Matt and Susan from the boards got in.Good people.Matt is a wild and crazy guy and Susan is a little hottie.Ed and Susan introduced us to them.We ate with them at the buffet later that night and asked them if they were coming to lingerie night.Didnt know if they were up for it at the time but it seems they were up for the challenge.

Ok so Ed &Susan,Matt & Susan,Eddie & Michelle, and The oh so heterosexual couple of keith and I make our way to nice shoes for the lingerie show.Keith was kinda down on it all day cuz the poor guy didnt bring any boy panties for the ladies to enjoy so he told Ed's Susan that if she shopped him up some undies then he would go.Well susan took Keith's 20 and ran.Back she came with some scimpy brown boy shorts.Keith couldnt back out now.

So we all watched the models and then it was time for the unveiling.I was nervous too about strolling around in my unmentionables but i tried not to show it.I had some red makeshift boxers with hearts on them.They seemed like a good choice but when i realized how enormously small they made me looked I began to wish i woulda sent susan shopping for me.Tried to talk him up a bit but it was like i just came out of the pool in 30 degree weather.Oh well I pressed on.The two Susans and Michelle were dudded up hot.Matts sue came in a dress and we werent sure if she was going to participate but almost immediately....Whoop there she was.Fun people.So back to Keith.I think he tried to sneak out a few times but the girls finally ended up wrestling his clothes off him.Poor Keith right? Heh wish i woulda tried to sneak out.

Anyways we played the games and Susan and Susan did well.Rest of us choked.Had fun though.The girls and Eddie entered the contest and I believe Kansas Susan got 2nd.

Went and had some drinks and we ended up at Margaritas again for late night beers and burgers.Pretty sure the channel got changed that night to channel 12 again.But the remote out of the drawer was gone so we used one from the room.They are univeral people so keep that in mind for a practical joke now and then.The bartender at Margaritas gave us an evil smile everytime we walked by him for the rest of the week.

Ok thats it for now.Another installment tomarrow if anyone is still keeping track of this.

9. matt and susan

matt and susan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We're anxiously awaiting your next post!! I hope to put a trip report up this afternoon, but won't be as classic as yours I'm sure!

susan

10. Thor

Thor Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow, I have been reading these logs and getting a great laugh! I can't wait to hear the next installment! I arrive next Sunday... hope to have stories like that! I gotta remember the remote thing, sounds like a good little game...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice