Trip report 10/20-10/26

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chet, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Ok here goes guys.As some of you already know my trip changed drastically 4 weeks before departure.Ended up taking a good friend of mine named keith because Michelle explored younger pastures so to speak.So onto day 1

Got up at hotel in Mineapolis at 4 A.M. to make a 6 A.M. flight.Smooth all the way to Cancun.Arrived 11:30 a.m. at airport.Took forever for baggage.Went through customs then onto the push button roulette game.Told Keith i was gonna get a red guarenteed.The guy in front of him got the red.keith got green.Guess what....I got red.Was still pretty quick and painless.1.5 mins of a pretty lax bag check and i was through.

Got outside and no Brandts to be found.Some other guy started in on us about letting them take us for 58 dollars.Told him we had a 37 dollar private transfer booked.he said he would do a 45 dollar private.We did it and have no complaints.

Got to the resort at apprx. 12:30.Check in was smooth and was in room changed and ready to go by a little after 1:00. The sun was shining and the pool was hopping when we got out there.Hit the bar and started in on my first of hundreds Dos Equis draws.We were kind of quiet and laid back for a bit.I saw who I thought was Ed and Susan from Alaska but wasnt quite sure so I didnt say anything to them right away(big mistake).

Continued on drinking and gawking for a few hours.Explored a bit and made our way to the sports bar.There was a couple there trying to book an excursion and being as drunk and tired as I was at the time,I sauntered on up and tried to help them swing a better deal(This was not fresh in my memory until the next day) I will get back to that.I told the excursion guy that 285 dollars was too much.he could surely goto 200 easy.He said no way and I argued with him for 200 and them told him to "book um Danno".Talked to quite a few people that night including a crazy dude from Vancouver (get back to him later).He was really working a flight attendant named Shelby at the time.Shelby was an every day focal point also but I am getting off track.

Ok so during this time I am getting pretty well smoked and I am mingling pretty well.I kept telling Keith how likeable I was and he has given me shit ever since.Every one I talked to I asked "where ya from?" If they said Vancouver(crazy Canuck) I said "Oh man F**cking crazy Canucks" and then knuckled up.Well I thought I was likeable anyway at the time.Keith will never let me live that down.

Ok back at it.Saw T around and caught the last couple activities of the day vagely.She is a nice looking gal.Anyways we decided to hit Coco Bongos cuz thats the place to go.Keith told me I walked right upto T in the lobby and said "Who do we pay?" within distance where I may have curdled her with my beer breath.he gave me crap about that all week too.Any way we took the bus to CB.

Got in and they handed us a shot of Tequila.We both dumped the shot glass and all in the garbage immediately.Went on in and they seated us in the VIP section.30 secs later they started moving us again.Lost touch with Keith so I went exploring around the bar.BTW thats the last I saw of him all night.Went and got another beer,and started looking around for where my group went.Hmmm lost um.Oh well.Watched the show for a bit and staggered around looking for a place to smoke.Found the smoking section in the mall.cant tell you alot about the people I met but it seems there was alot of them.I remember some Scots who of course I called "F**king crazy Scots".Also met a Bachlorette party who I quickly tried to convince NOT to do it.

Ok back on track.Watched the shows and watched a very nice blonde dance on the bar directly in front of me for at least an hour.What really pisses me off is it was too damn dark to tell you whether or not she had panties on.That was my goal.Just to know.Another goal shot down in flames.Ok so I get fuzzy with the rest but I do remember stumbling out and finding a cab.Told him all I had was 20 bucks and he said OK (Found out later that 12 bucks is the going rate) Got a sweet deal there huh? Next thing I know I woke up Tuesday morning.Keith had made it home.I lost my flip flops somewhere through this ordealLost my lighter.But did make it home safe.Pheeewwwww!

Funny thing is I took a 20 dollar bill for our cab fare.Asked Keith what he used to get home(he had no money on him) He told me he told the cabbie to wait for him and he would bring the fare back out.Thats the last thing he remembered.Figured "holy crap guess which damn cab driver we are gonna get for the transfer to the airport Sunday" Thats the first day.You think Angies trip report was long.....

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Great day one. I think this one is going to be a classic!

BTW going rate for a cab home to TTR is probably $8, $6 if you bargain hard enough :wink:

Looking forward to more instalments.

3. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Gets better and worse but for right now I need to sleep.I still havent given my liver a rest.It cries out to me to stop the insanity.Had a vacation day for today but have to work in the morning.Gonna finish this domestic beer and crash.Need to refresh my memory for Tuesdays installment. :shock:

4. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cant wait for more!!! :lol:

5. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OHHHH boy, this is got to be good!!!

thanks Chet, been desperate for a TR!!!

6. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Ok got a few minutes at work to try to continue this saga.

Day2

Woke up pretty early.9 a.m. or so.Got the scoop from Keith on how he got home and where he disappeared to.Told me they moved him up into the balcony with some newlyweds at Coco Bongos.They had their own private bar and everything.He said he looked for me the whole time but im pretty sure I couldnt have been missed breaking my neck trying to see up my blonde girls skirt.

Ok.Shaved my toungue,brushed my teeth showered and headed to the pool bar.Had to wait like 10 mins to get my first dos equis of the day.Have to say it was a bit rough.Kinda moped around a bit had a few beers.Nothing really exciting.Little later I saw who I thought was Ed from Ed & Susan.Then I saw he had an Alaska hat on.Introduced myself.Best thing I did all week.These two are awesome.You wont find better people anywhere.Talked to them for a bit and then went off to find Keith.

Works calls.I will try to add more in a bit.If not I will try to make some progress tonight.

7. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    So after I found my compadre we headed back to the pool bar.Next thing I know I hear "Hey look,its book um Danno!" I turn around to see a 6'5 monstrous black fella pointing at me and smiling.His gal was with him and she was laughing.I thought "Oh crap what the hell did I do now?" They asked if I remembered them.And to be honest I had no clue so I said I thought I did.They reminded me of the night before when they were trying to book the excursion.Then it came back o me.

This was Ron and Elizabeth from Washington D.C. I am glad I tried to get them a deal on their excursion because these guys were awesome too.I will get back to them later.

Ok so we decide to go down and lounge on the beach.The sun was out and there was quite a few topless chicas catching rays.So Kieth decides its time to start making fun of how likeable I was proclaiming to be and how he thought I scared the crap out of T and giving me a hard time in general.I told him I needed to make sure I brought some souvenirs back for my daughter,mom and sister-in-law.He said he needed to get some to and without even thinking I said "Who the f**k do you need to buy for?" I will never live that comment down ever.He went on and on about what a prick i was for saying that.he wasnt pissed,was just giving me a hard time.Sad thing is,he has a girlfriend!I just got blindsided by my soon to be ex-wife.I outta be the last one giving him crap. However I did kinda look for a bottle of Valtrex to bring back for the ex :D

Ok back to work again.More to come

8. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's a good one Chet
    keep them comming!! :wink:

9. muvu2hlnbk

muvu2hlnbk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    All right there Chet ol' buddy. Just finally got out of bed and my head isn't pounding and my my mouth doesn't taste like shit. Ours will follow Eddie and Michelle

10. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Ok Muv you get next but ya may wanna start yours before i get this one done.Im only on day two.

Ok skip ahead a bit.I think it started raining shortly after that.It had to,cause it rained every freaking day.Ok wait one side step to all you wondering,The staff is great.T is awesome.Charlie is a good shit and Nikki is a hottie and a lot of fun.Cant remember the little guys name.I never got the pleasure of meeting the old staff but i can tell you the new staff tries really hard come rain or shine.

Ok so it was raining and T announced a ping pong tourney.I told Kieth about it because he thinks hes forrest Gump with a ping pong racket.By the time we got to the sports bar T and 1 other guy were just finishing the tourney.Only 2 entered.T gave keith a good lashing for not being on time but she did compliment him on his shirt.Salmon orange...was a good one.Kieth said he didnt like her and started calling her Tang.he was secretly in love with her I think.T asked us if we were going to Senor frogs with her that night and we said "oh hell yes"

K skip ahead to about 8:00 we had a pretty good jag on so we decided a power nap was in order.Told kieth to set the alarm for 10:15.He did and he yelled at me at 10:15 to get up.Next thing i know i wake up at 10:45.Dammit we missed Senor frogs.Went up to the sports bar instead.Ron and Elizabeth were there and two really tiny mexican fellas were there kinda dressed like Denny Terio (sp?) off dance fever.

Ones name was Jimmy and the other was Paco.Both weighed a grand total of a buck 60 soaking wet.They started commenting on the size of Rons feet.he wore like a 17 and a half flip flop.The guy was huge.Little Jimmy (who we pronounced Yimmy like in the whole nine yards) put Rons flip flop on and could have surfed on it.Well it didnt take long to see Yimmy and Paco were infuego gay.Like sucking face all the time gay.Yimmy was in town to do a dance show at one of the resorts.

We also met Clint and Sandy that night.Freaking awesome couple.I cant remember where they were from.East coast somewhere.We also me a couple from Idaho,It came up because when we told Elizabeth we were from Iowa she instantly went to patatoes.We said Iowa is not Idaho and this couple popped in said hey we are from Idaho.Funny coincidence.

Ok so we closed down the sports bar and moved to Margaritas.Laughing joking we were having a blast.Was giving Ron crap at Margaritas that a dude his size and origin with a size 17.5 had to watch how fast he turned cuz someone could get hurt simply from the impact.Yimmy and Paco seemed to eat up on that alot although they didnt speak very good english.We also started calling Elizabeth Steffanie and Im not sure why but she punched us alot and it stuck throughout the week.

We drank and laughed and for some reason Yimmy decided to stand on a chair and drink.A few seconds later I heard the god awefullest thud ive ever heard.Well Yimmy took a face plant onto the floor at Margeritas.I felt bad for him but all I could say is "awe Yimmy" He was dazed but not bleeding and was still concious.Paco comforted him and it was all good.Later Paco disappeared so Elizabeth helped Yimmy to his room.We laughed and drank a bit more and called it a night.

Thats it for tonight.More to come.Wednesday was a good one so stay tuned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice