Trip Report 03/26 - 04/02

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by MandP, Apr 6, 2018.

1. MandP

MandP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    I thought I’d take a few minutes to write a review of our second trip to Temptation (our first was in March of 2015). We were there from the afternoon of March 26th to the morning of April 2nd.

First about us, we are Mitch and Paula, a 50 year old couple, she’s pretty, I’m not. Nobody is too surprised to learn my age (it must be the grey in the goatee) but at least once this trip there was an audible gasp when a beautiful young lady we were having lunch with on the Boobs Cruise learned Paula’s age (we followed up with “we have a daughter your age”). We’re in decent shape but not bodybuilders although we do work out some and stay pretty busy. We are not a “life style” couple although there is often some confusion about this when we’re having a good time because we have no jealousy issues, we like to flirt (her especially) and we don’t mind touching and being touched by others. We just always (so far) end up using all the sexual energy on each other when it’s all said and done. If more happens than we expect we’ll be fine, we’ve already talked about it. We are also really upbeat people and always manage to have a good time even when things don’t go as planned. Hopefully this gives some context to our review.

One more tangent before I get going. I read a repost the other day from a Trip Adviser review I think that talked about a weird guy looking at people from the tower with binoculars and about seeing a guy out in a gimp costume. I don’t know if the reviewer was there our week but there was a guy with binoculars for our first few days. I found him a bit creepy but also couldn’t stop laughing about his choice of optics. Instead of the many fine compact binoculars available these days, he was using a gigantic set that looked like they would be more at home looking for ice burgs in the dark off the front of the titanic. He looked like a skinny old guy but he must have some guns to hold those bad boys up. Also, our second night there was Angel and Devil Night/ Fetish Night for the CCC folks. When I ordered my cool looking leather shorts there was only one picture of them (from the front). As you have probably guessed, there was no back on them. I decided to go for it anyway and was so nervous about it that the night was half over before I realized I had forgot to put shoes on and was dancing the night away bare footed and bare butted. Imagine my surprised when I learned that I might be famous on Trip Adviser. By the way I had a great night but be warned, I also woke up with a couple welts from a paddle that I believe said “SLUT” on it.

Right off the bat things went great. Flights went well, USA Transfers met us right where they were supposed to and just like that, we were sipping some beers heading to the resort. If you don’t use USA Transfers, you should. We have used them 5-6 times (for other trips too) and every time they’re great. If you set it up for the group you’re traveling with, you’ll look like a rock star. We arrived at the resort about the time we finished our beers and our first impression was “Wow”. The lobby looks great and the view straight through to the ocean is beautiful. Also, it smells good in there which impressed my wife (she smells things I don’t). Check-in took about 10-15 minutes and we were ready to party. I won’t go chronologically from here because my brain doesn’t work that way. Instead, I’ll try to hit some of the big categories and if you want more detail just ask.

First, the food. We ate everywhere and enjoyed it all. She was great and as others have mentioned, it took a couple hours. We’re pretty content to hold hands and stare at each other so the time was no big deal for us. We thought the food was great and that there was plenty of it (others may disagree on that). Our only complaint was one we read in other reviews, the lights are too bright in there. It’s a romantic dinner, turn down the lights. Our favorite meals were at Romanza, but be warned, they have a hard time seating groups larger than 4 people. If you’re part of a big group, either go early or be patient. Breakfast at Sea Flirt was great as was dinner there. The steak at Flame was passable (I almost never order steak at a restaurant, I’d rather cook it myself), it was a bit thin but cooked properly and was tender. We sat at the grill at Sutra and the show was good, have the shrimp not the swordfish in my opinion. Amores was great for lunch and convenient to the Sexy Pool. The buffet was good but we only ate breakfast there so I don’t know how it is for other meals.

We were in a Lush Tower Oceanfront Suite which was really nice. The storage is odd and if that’s goin to bother you bring some suction cup hooks etc. I brought my linen shirts on hangers and I’m glad I did so Paula could hang her dinner dresses on the others. There is no place to hang wet stuff including towels so like I said hooks might be handy. The room looked sleek and clean which I guess is the look they were after but as a result, you can’t tell where one cabinet ends and the next one starts. That might annoy some people but I thought it was funny and just made game show buzzer noises whenever she pushed in the wrong spot to open the doors. You could fix this with a small stack of Post-it Notes placed on each door or you could make it a drinking game. Each time someone presses the wrong spot or opens the wrong door….SHOT! Our first stay we were right above Patty-O’s and it was loud but this time were on the fifth floor in the middle of the building and noise was absolutely no problem. The exception being slamming doors in the morning (the wind grabs them if you leave them open) and the background music they start playing at 9:00 A.M.. It wasn’t enough to keep me awake but it might some of you. I did hear some people with rooms out on the ends of the tower and especially the ones near the new ramp coming up from the Sexy Pool say their rooms were very loud. The view from the tower is awesome especially if you like seeing naked neighbors (your welcome) the ocean view is nice too so bring your giant binoculars (kidding). If you are shy, the tower might feel a little exposed if you know what I mean, we’re not too shy so no problem. Our room came with access to the rooftop bar that I hear some people worry about accessing. The view up there was awesome, the service was awesome, the food was awesome and it was almost empty most of the time. We went up and had a nice lunch our last day there and had a little quiet time but that’s all the time we spent up there. Don’t get a tower room just so you can access the rooftop bar in my opinion. Also, we were supposed to have a butler with our room. We met him once at the pool when the couple we were chatting with said “there’s our imaginary butler”. He did come over and say hi and we asked who our butler was to which he replied “me”. He asked if we needed anything, we didn’t, and we never saw him again. Don’t get a tower room for the butler either!

Now for some real controversy. The Sexy Pool was awesome and too deep and sometimes cold and sometimes hot and sometimes packed and sometimes empty. Remember I’ve only been once before and I was drunk most of the time so my expectations are probably different than yours. I don’t think any first timer will get in the pool and notice anything wrong with it. As I mentioned in another post, a couple mornings before noon it was a little cool a couple afternoons it was a little warm for my liking. In both cases it was just enough to register in my brain right before the “look more boobs” thought and the “I need another drink” thought. While the pool might be a little too deep, my 5’1” tall wife had no issue standing in it for extended periods of time and as for the “it covers the boobs” complaint, I suggest you sit back and watch some of the shorter ladies bound up an down making their way across the pool, it’s a whole new viewing experience. The crowds mostly hang around the edges unless there is a contest and there is always some room at the swim up bar but it’s usually the shady spots or the end by Sea Flirt that is empty. The front and center sunny spots were pretty crowded our week. As others have mentioned, there are some big steps down in the pool and I saw more than one fresh drink lose it’s life. The Foam Party was Saturday at 2:30 and was probably the busiest day at the pool followed by the live band Sunday afternoon. We pretty much flitted here and there, talked to people and had a great time in the pool. At some point in the afternoon (usually 4-5 P.M.) some folks migrate up to the hot tub. At 6 P.M. its probably the most crowded spot at the resort. They do a pretty good job of serving drinks there so worm your way in and if you’re a social butterfly at all you’ll make a bunch of new friends. Beware if you’re afraid of pineapples, you might want to use that time for a little grown up time in your room or a nap. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, dive on in and see if you can figure it out.

The service staff in my opinion is fantastic! It seemed to me like there were a lot more roaming wait staff around the pool and my drink never ran out. They were friendly and hard working and professional. The bar staff was great as always and even when it was crowded, there was never a long wait. Our room was always well cleaned and I thought the whole crew was really good (even the security guys).

The entertainment staff on the other hand is not fantastic, they are some other word way better than that! All beautiful, all fun, all personable, I’ve never been someplace where the entertainers interact with the crowd like this group. They really treat you like you’re a star and they’re happy to meet you (maybe it was the assless leather shorts). On several occasions we had staff both male and female come up to us and just strike up a conversation, start dancing with us or whatever . It was awesome and they are awesome! I can’t even imagine what that job interview would look like……lets see your smile, great…..how fast can you drink a beer, wow really? great…..now shake your ass, perfect your hired.

Finally the Boobs Cruise. I know it’s not part of the resort but for us it’s a mandatory part of a Temptation vacation. Part of the fun of the Boobs Cruise is you don’t know what’s going to happen so I’ll keep this frustratingly brief and vague. I have only been on two trips and they were very different. After the first, I would have said you don’t have to take off your top if you don’t want , I would say now you do. I don’t know if I wasn’t paying attention last time or if it was just a different scene this time (you might be able to hide in the back and get away with it but I suggest you just plan on setting them free right away. Our first trip had about 40 something people and this one had 88 so it was a much different vibe. The staff on the boat is amazing and even when the seas were a little choppy and I was spilling some beer, my glass was never more than half empty. You will see some stuff. If the thought of seeing someone else being pleasured in some way upsets you, don’t go. If seeing somewhere between 1-40 penises freaks you out, don’t go, you’ll see at least one probably more, maybe a lot more. If you like the idea performing acts anywhere from silly to sexual in front of a captive audience by all means go. If you are a bit of a voyeur this is your heaven. If any of this has you curious and not repulsed you then do yourself a favor and try it at least once. We had a blast and that’s all I’ll say about that. It’s the ultimate “you had to be there” experience.

Whew that was long and my drink is empty (your blood alcohol level has to come down slow after a week at Temptation). Like I said, if you want to know something specific ask away otherwise just go forth and be awesome!

• Like Like x 34
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    Great review!!! Well written and very funny. Glad you guys enjoyed your trip - now... time to book another one!!! lol

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    What a wonderful review, MandP! Thanks so much for taking the time. I loved the part about whole new viewing experience with the short ladies bounding across the pool LOL. Hope to meet you on a future trip.

4. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Great report. Thanks a lot for taking the time to write it up

5. BandLus2

BandLus2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Great review. I agree with the cabinet doors being a bit of hit and miss to open but it does make it a bit like hide and seek drunk version. Time to book another adventure.

6. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,134 / 1
    Really enjoyed reading your report! Thanks! Even more excited now for our 7th trip and 2nd after remodel coming mid -June!

7. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Great review. Giving Kyle a run for his money. Thanks for taking the time to author the report.

8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Absolutely a great report.
    Thanks for taking the time to write it.

9. MandP

Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    Thanks but I’m not worthy of that high praise Kyle’s reports are awesome!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. MandP

Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    Thanks March! We would love to bump into you one of these trips .....pun intended ;)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice