Trip Information

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JimJessica, Jun 10, 2008.

1. JimJessica

JimJessica Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got home from Temptation....it was our first time! We had a BLAST!

Let me forewarn you about a few things......One DRESS CODE!!! If you plan on eating at a nice restaurant-Men HAS to wear LONG PANTS...No Shorts, no dress shorts, no tank tops, NO SANDALS...We got away with close toed sandals for Men at the Italian place but the Asian place turned us down. Reservations are made at the Tex Mex from 10 am- 12 am every day of the week. Women-Its pretty much any thing goes as long as its no flip flops.....Our guys in our group had to go to Walmart to buy pants because they all had dress shorts.....they are INFORCING the dress code HEAVILY!

Second- Depending on the crowd....you can be asked & could possibly be asked to be quiet. We were at Margarita's Bar & Grill which is outside, it was our second night there at 8:15 in the evening after just finishing dinner, our group of 9 was asked to be quiet. We were NOT loud by any means & was just laughing, talking to everyone, & doing shots. We have been since told by the General Manager that the security guard had no right to tell us to be quiet it still PISSED all of us off.

Third- HAVE FUN especially with the entertainment staff....Chinos, Omar, LaLo, Yankee & T were amazing....they had us cracking up & kept everything interesting.

Fourth-TIP, TIP, TIP....a lot of you are under the impression that tips are not necessary....they are....the staff works for very little money & a few dollars at each meal & for your maids, bar staff those few dollars goes along way for above & beyond excellent service......Trust me its well worth it.

Fifth- Take the Friday night booze cruise that Temptation runs....Its $45 US per person....but it is the best time you will have.....They get you REALLY drunk, you get a great dinner & lots of fun time at the bars.

The saying is No one knows you, NO one gives a shit...so relax, take everything in, enjoy your time there...get involved with some of the activities from water sports, to trivia, to some of the contests....just have fun...

We will be repeat vacationers! Anyone wants to see pics from our trip just email me.....

Can't wait to go back!

2. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Welcome to the club. Now you can start planning your next trip.

3. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you had fun. I agree the Friday Night Booze cruise is the sh*t. We plan on doing it again this year.

Ronald :cool:

4. Tim and Theresa

Tim and Theresa Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'M GLAD YA'LL HAD FUN AND THAT WE GOT TO MEET YOU.
    WE HAD A BLAST TO AND I'M STILL KIND-OF PISSY ABOUT
    GETTING IN TROUBLE!!! BUT I STILL WILL GO BACK. :)

5. JimJessica

JimJessica Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes well we tried to go to the asian place on Sunday & they wouldn't let us in bc of Jimmy's sandals...they said NO SANDALS PERIOD....we were pissed....overall it was a great trip & we met some amazing people whom we hope to continue our friendship with for many years to come....

Theresa- I will email you some of our pictures...we had so much fun with you guys...can't wait to do it again next year!

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Glad to hear you had a great time. :D Always happy to see a new Repeater in the making. :wink:

We've been trying to tell everyone that they were getting more strict on the dress code for some time now. Guys, pack a pair of Dockers and shoes. Leave a couple more of her tops at home to make room. You're gonna need them as they try to make the special restaurants more special.

Yankee... is that the new lady named Jamie? Gotta see what my namesake looks like. Got a picture of her you can post?

Jamie

7. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jamie I will come to your rescue and post a picture for you.

[​IMG]

As you can see it is T, Gary and Jamie

8. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you had a good time overall! TTR is awesome! We had a great time on the cruise the last two years also. Wanted to do it twice this year but our second Friday was really windy so it got canceled. :cry:

The friggin fraggin dress code has me upset. Why are JEANS allowed and DRESS shorts not? :evil: I cant believe that JEANS are considered more dressy. :evil:

9. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Glad to have a new member of the "Repeater's Club"! You may end up back to TTR BEFORE next year :D

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Cause I ain't looking at some guys hairy legs while I'm eating. :wink:

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice