Trip Advisor Reviews

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by helln72, Mar 3, 2009.

1. helln72

helln72 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I read the Tripadvisor reviews, but I feel I need to experience the resort myself. If I would have adhered to the Tripadvisor reviews, I never would have tried TTR Cancun. The reviews were mostly negative, but we have been to TTR Cancun six times and absolutely love it!

Ronald :cool:

3. rlin2050

rlin2050 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    change over

sounds to me like teh change over could be causing the problems. There are always bumps in the road while mangement and rules change. I bet the people that where there when desires noticed a change. In time I hope they smooth things out. I am suprised about the kids being there as that would ruin my time at TTR. I pay to not have kids around.

4. helln72

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The kids being there is my main concern, but it could be that the manager saw a window of opportunity with the change from a lifestyle resort and thought he could bring his kids in for a day while things were in a state of confusion. Hopefully that won't happen again. I'm sure the complaints about rules and things are due to the switch, things never run smoothly opening week.

I do agree, the trip advisor reviews should be taken with a grain of salt, some people just like to complain, however some things are true and helpful to know ahead of time.

5. sunnlover

sunnlover Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes- i saw that the owners brought their kids for the Grand Opening and let them run the place. PLEASE NO KIDS!!!
    The reviews sound good other then that.. Please anyone that has gone can you fill us in with what your experience was like?
    thnx

6. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I totally appreciate the heads up. There better not be any kids there in May :lol: Maybe we can sic Chinos on them.

Ronald :cool:

7. helln72

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'll be there at the same time, between all of us and Chinos, we should be able to get rid of them!! :wink:

8. lcox

lcox Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    visiting TTR

My wife and I are heading to TTR Los Cabos March 15-21 for her 40th bday. We will be sure to post an honest review. We have never been to Temptation or Los Cabos and are really getting excited about the trip.

I do admit that trip advisor reviews have me a bit woried but as previously stated we would never go on vacation if we relied on trip advisor 100%.

9. helln72

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: visiting TTR

I can't wait to hear what you think!! There are a couple more reviews on Trip Advisor now. They are better than the first couple, NO KIDS!! LOL

I'm sure the problems are from the switch from Desire to Temptation, hopefully they'll have it all figured out before you and your wife get there.

Good luck and Have fun! Let us know as soon as you get back!! :D

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    I never listen to trip reviews......we are all different people. I am there to have a good time and that i will. Some people are just there to complain about everything. I've been to Temptations cancun 8 times and well Chinos makes sure we all have a good time. Being that they are switching over from Desires and some of those people booked for Desire and are now getting temptations I can see there definitely being some negative reviews and alot of bitterness. Well all i can say to that is flash the :flash: have some :beergone: and let's :lotsofmichaelf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice