trip #2 report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by carriejean, Sep 8, 2012.

1. tonyaandgreg

tonyaandgreg Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Took them using her camera, so they are on hers. They were of karaoke (did i spell that correctly) plus one that Bruce took, but not sure what that one was of ;)

2. carriejean

carriejean Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    got the apology, all my pictures are fine, work people got to see them today, have to work a double tonight, so no pictures until possibly Wednesday at the earliest!

3. carriejean

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Got the pictures to post, well some of them. Others are on facebook, as always! Great memories and we need to make more!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  4. Tweb

Tweb Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    If your second trip was better then your first I can't wait to go back. We just had our first September 2-9 but was only at TTR one night. Next time will spend 7 nights there for sure. Did I mention it was my best trip ever in 35 years can't imagine if the second time is better...won't know what to do with myself...lol. Oh yeah it will be better because I'll have 7 nights with you amazing people instead of 1. Can't wait!

5. carriejean

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes second time was better then the first, I'm def thinking my third will be even better! Just have to find a way to get there! You guys will have a great time! Sorry I missed you! But yes spending 7 nights with us will help you have a great time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice