Treats/Gifts for the Staff......??

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by somebeachsomewhere, Jan 22, 2014.

1. DNA Beach Bums

DNA Beach Bums Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Perfume samples

From our travels, We have learned, the hotel female maids love the perfume samples, lotion,travel candles, mini nail polish. These are all samples. My wife gets these samples when she purchases her makeup and other beauty products. (she really doesn't need them!!). They seem to very much enjoy them. Along with the $5 I leave everyday. Works well. The room is always done very nice.

See ya at GOV soon!!

2. somebeachsomewhere

somebeachsomewhere Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    DNA.......you read down the line to find this one.......we always love to treat those that go the extra mile..........we think all staff is great and very deserved of a $ tip.......some are just extraordinary and it feels good to make their day extra special by bringing something very unexpected & needed/desired. The look on their face speaks volumes.
    PS - Too bad you're not on the same Boobs Cruise......and chance of changing to Mar 5th? Hoping to share a cab with someone from GOV to TTR lol.

3. wallyworld

wallyworld Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    They have the same cheap ass T-shirts at Walmart in Cancun that you want to give them as a gift. Cash is King !

4. Bramcouple

Bramcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife's favorite as well. We'll have some packed for sure:bunny:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice