Treasure Hunt

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mfox4, May 7, 2007.

1. mfox4

mfox4 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A Grateful Dead ticket would be excellent!
    I will send a PM with address. And I will certainly return any loaned items, including the ticket stub. Just send me your address and I'll return it after June 9th!

Thanks!!~

2. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Got plenty of concert stubs from that era also if Deadhead is unable to locate his Greatful Dead stub.

3. mfox4

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Aww, you guys are so nice! I did find my Stevie Ray and Tom Petty ticket stubs from 1989. I never thought I'd locate them!

Today I had to have a picture taken of myself dressed up in a Halloween costume while jumping on a trampoline. Are these guys sick, or what?

4. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That Stevie Ray Vaughn show had to excellent! I saw him just before his death in 1990. He had cleaned up by then and was kickin some serious a**. Did he play in Montana, or did you see him in MN. I have a CD of his last show in Alpine Valley, WI. Would have went to that but the EX said no. My brothers attended though. RIP SRV.

5. mfox4

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw him in Austin, TX where I think he was from--wasn't he? He was incomparable! I'm glad I got to see him before he was lost in a plane crash only a year later.

6. mfox4

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This next item is going to be tough, if not impossible!

I have to find a piece of merchandise from "Hot 101.7 FM!" This is a radio station that no longer exists! It was a radio station in Billings, MT from 1990's to 2004. Then they changed their number to 101.9. I went to their new radio station office (101.9) in Billings and a nice receptionist was helping me until the boss called her to a back office and told her not to help me because the station having the contest is their COMPETITOR!

Nice huh? Guess they don't want me listening to their station!

Well, I've got other leads to work on, but this item could be the toughest one yet.

I will not give up!

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best of luck to you.. Hope all goes well, and you win.. If you need anything from West Virginia or Kentucky, just let me know... I live on the border....

8. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Did you try Desparados on Regal St (406-248-3404)? They might have (or know of) some bit of promotional material left over from the station-sponsored Tuesday dance music parties.

9. mfox4

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Desperados tip is good! Thanks! Although this notorious bar was closed, torn down and replaced by a new building in 2005, there are still some investigative steps that can be taken. I am going to work on this as well as others! Today I found a shirt at a garage sale with "Hot 101.9" on it. Imagine my dismay. It wasn't pretty! It was almost exactly what I needed. Almost.

10. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a great thread :!: :!:

Best of luck :!: :!:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice