Treasure Hunt

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mfox4, May 7, 2007.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is fun, definitely let us know when you find the dollar bill. I checked my dollars and I've got 1065, but not 1067...

2. mfox4

mfox4 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who knew it'd be so hard to find a buck?

I'd be willing to pay for that dollar bill to come all the way from Cancun! It might just be worth it!

I'll let you know if the dollar is found!

3. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually just got the opportunity to get back with you. PM'd you with details. We actually have a few Senor Frogs ones and a couple of Carlos N Charlies yard glasses as well.

Good luck with your treasure hunt. It sounds like it has been somewhat of an event up to this point. Will also look for a "1067" bill as well.

4. Cameron_Scotland

Cameron_Scotland Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey, i love the sound of this contest, we get nothing like that over here! (UK)

If it gets crazy enough that you need something from Scotland, ill be more than happy to help!

Cammy

5. mfox4

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks everybody! A big shout to Glen and Dawn in Indiana! You are phenom! So many have offered to help. It's unbelievable! It's a testimony to the quality of this site because good people are chillin here! I'm going to send at least two Montana shot glasses to Indiana. Thanks so MUCH!

Only 3 more weeks of this contest! About 40 more items to go! Hope I don't get too obsessed, but it's hard, ya know?

Cammy, I hope there's something I have to get from Scotland cause I'll be calling you!

6. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mfox,

I checked all my dollar bills as well, the closest I got was 1072. I'll keep on checking and hope you'll need something from Las Vegas.

7. mfox4

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, Martinn! I may need to make a personal trip to Vegas to pick it up! i'd like to stay at the Wynn hotel. I heard it's amazing!

This morning's item was an original Polly Pocket. My daughter has literally hundreds of these. We used to collect them on eBay when she was younger. Now, at 14, she's too cool for those. Now it's clothes, boys, makeup and hair... oh, and boys.
    :roll:
    Still looking for that elusive 1067 dollar bill. Uggh.

8. MartinnVegas

MartinnVegas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I should have read your posts on Saturday. I had about 50 potential one dollar bills that were lost in g-strings. The guys literally drag me down to a 'gentelmen's club and forced me to get a a good slapping :) and lose my hard earned one dollar bills.

Good luck, 'hope you win the thing and come stay at the Winn.

9. mfox4

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe you could go back to the club and see if the ladies would let you look through their dollar bills to see if there's a winner? Now, I bet that's a line they haven't heard before.

10. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Dang! Just found a dollar with 1066 on it!! Wish it would have been you elusive 1067!!! Sorry, but I will keep trying...

Debbe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice