Travelling alone to cancun/spring break

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by flinny, Sep 4, 2008.

1. flinny

flinny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HEY ALL
    DECIDED TO GO TRAVELLING NEXT YEAR (2009) AND HEARD HOW CRAZY SPRING BREAK GETS IN CANCUN...IS IT AS MAD AS PEOPLE SAY?..IM TRAVELLING FROM ENGLAND SO DONT WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED...WILL BE TRAVELLING BY MYSELF SO ANY ONE WANNA MEET UP OR HAVE ANY HELPFULL INFO FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yes............ it IS as crazy as people say! Make sure you stay at the Oasis Cancun, that is the party hotel. You will meet a LOT of people from all over there, so you will have plenty of people to party with! And, you will likely see a few of us there so no worries mate!

3. flinny

flinny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    CHEERZ 4 THAT MATE...READ A FEW POSTS ON THE OASIS AND WILL DEFO BE STAYING THERE... LOOKING TO BOOK IN THE NEXT MONTH SO HOPEFULLY GET A CHEAP DEAL...IS IT BEST TO GO ALL INCLUSIVE OR SELF CATERING AS I WILL WANT TO GO TO AS MANY CLUBS AS POSSIBLE?

4. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oasis is ONLY all inclusive!! But that is by FAR the way to go, as you can have as many drinks as you want all day and night! Plus there are plenty of places in the resort to eat!! You save more having all your food and drinks free there in my opinion. Lets you have more money for the clubs.

5. flinny

flinny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DOES SPRING BREAK RUN THROUGH THE WHOLE OF MARCH? I THINKIN OF ARRIVING IN THE SECOND WEEK OF MARCH WILL THIS BE THE BUSIEST TIME?

6. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    second week of march is the busiest, yes, and spring break will run into the first and second weeks of april, but the busiest being march!

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why are you starting to talk / type like an Australian when the kid clearly states he's from the UK :?:

Knob.

Ian :lol: :lol:

8. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Why are you in the breakers board when you CLEARLY don't go during spring break? Knob

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Touche.

However, were you totaly blind to my attendance last year in Cancun for the kiddies tea party affectionatly called ' Spring Break ' by you and your fellow diapper fillers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Cant say we saw you last year ian......... the year before that yes! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice