Travel Warning?????

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by missnbluebay, Feb 26, 2009.

1. kcnrose

kcnrose Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    once again thanks Steve for the info.. We are booked for August, with two other couples and just had a talk about the safety. You cleared it right up.
    Thanks

2. youngnfunaz

youngnfunaz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WE live right next to Nogalas here in Arizona and thats the kinda places that are having problems areas near the border as they fight over the drug lanes since the US Gov. is making it harder for them to get them in. They have recently found alot of tunnels underground so have been digging like 12 ft down and filling it with concrete. Also our family owns houses in Rocky point aka Puerto penasco and Uncle and Dad go down almost every weekend and can tell anyone that you will not have any problems if your not looking trying to buy drugs or in an area thats dark. Most people will mug you in those areas especially if you been drinking and appear it, as your an easier target.

3. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What do y'all in Arizona think about Roger Barnett (the rancher that's got sued by the illegal immigrants)?
    Marsh

4. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that's a perfect example of sensationalist news. As they're interviewing the blond cheerleader types about going to Cancun they're flashing ups clips of the violence that's happening along the boarder.

Sure he mentions that the violence is not in Cancun a couple times but that's not what most people will remember.

We had the same kind of news reports up here.

5. jayc72

jayc72 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found it kind of interesting that the first time I can the clip it started with a Florida Vacation advertisement. Never any drug violence there right? I'm sure that advertisers have no impact on the subjects that are being reported here right?

Fox "news" should not be taken seriously. They clearly have other motives other than reporting the news in this case.

6. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You just keep drinking the Koolaid.
    Marsh

7. youngnfunaz

youngnfunaz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya that was sad .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice