Transportation

Discussion in 'Temptation Miches Grand' started by Shelby5, Jun 28, 2023.

1. TandJ

TandJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Maybe when I booked my trip. We are glad to inform that your upcoming booking at Temptation Grand Miches includes a complimentary one-way transfer from Punta Cana Airport (PUJ) to the hotel;
    Aldo Rodríguez

Agente de Reservaciones
    Reservations Agent

2. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 2
    For those of you who have already gone to Miches, do the transportation cars/shuttles offer chargers/charger ports for your phones? After a long flight, customs & immigration and then a 90+ minute ride to the resort, I'd imagine our phone batteries would be needing a charge.

3. TandJ

TandJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    I keep mine charged by waiting to board and also on the plane. Also use power saving mode so after my 5hr flight I'm still on 80% battery

4. Indyfun

Indyfun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    We rode in a Tahoe to and from, so we hard usb ports available. Unsure if a Tahoe is the norm.

5. Rick&Alex

Rick&Alex Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    If you are using the hotels limo transportation, yes they offer charging cabels even free wifi.
    Also, they I booked only the free one way transfer and when i went to book the way back, they wanted to charge $150. I told them $120 and they agreed.
    But next time, ill probbaly go with expedia. Its alot cheaper and reviews loook good.

6. playpair

playpair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    We arrive from the UK in March but are going to do a few days at a regular hotel nearby to get over the long journey before we check in at Grand Mitches. Can anyone recommend a hotel and transportation company as we can't be the only viitors to do this

7. JimmyZ

JimmyZ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We’re here at Temptations grand right now. we did not book our transportation prior to arriving at the airport. When we got to the airport we just walked over to all the taxis and got one for $140 took about an hour and 20 minutes to get there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice