Transportation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bcm1128, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Bcm1128

Bcm1128 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Does anyone know if the resort uses USA transfer when you purchase transportation thru the resort?

2. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    No, they use someone else.

3. Bcm1128

Bcm1128 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    That’s what I figured. Thank wonder if I emailed if they’d refund me so I can use USA Transfers.

4. wild1s

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I doubt it, but you can try. I have heard that they do a good job but it's only 1 way, so it will still cost you $35 to get back to the airport. Round trip on USA is only $55, so you only save $20.

5. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    I don't want to disagree, and because I personally haven't done it yet. But this trip I booked my transportation via Premier. The site that it linked me to was 100% USA transfer's site, and my email with Original even seemed to indicate it was still USA transfer, but booked through them the SUV is discounted (@$85 USD...which you can actually use your Premier resort credit towards (they were running a promo when I booked that you get a $400 credit)

Then when I received my email voucher, it's "entertainment-plus.net" which is the address USA always emails vouchers from.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  6. wild1s

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    That's good to hear! People must have complained enough that they switched it.

7. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    They switched to USA transfer some time ago. The difference is that USA Transfer must use Cadillac Escalades for the resort bookings. Personally, I would rather save the $30 and book direct with USA Transfer even though it will be a less fancy vehicle. If you get a one way freebie from the hotel, you can still book USA Transfer for your return. USA gets $55 round trip and $35 (I think) one way. Plus, if you use the link on this site, Steve gets a small commission which he deserves in return for providing this site to us without cost. A win-win for everyone.

8. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    Yea the only reason to book through Premier is so you can use the credit. (if you weren't planning on using the resort credit for the Spa, in the gift shop, or special booze/bottle service)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice