Transportation from Cozumel to Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Cape Couple, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Cape Couple

Cape Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Karan...I didn't mean to infer that you weren't working hard...I'm sure you do (especially knowing how hard my other half works!). If my earlier comment came off sounding rude or flippant, I certainly apologize (my bad!).

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You didn't sound rude or flippant at all. I assumed that you knew how hard I had to work when I wasn't there being anmrried to an attorney.

No apology necessary. :lol:

3. Cape Couple

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We're booked!

:lol:
    Okay, we've finally booked (and paid for) our Cozumel/Cancun vacation that starts 67 days, 7 hours, 39 minutes and 25 seconds from now (not that we're counting!).

We're going to start out in Cozumel for a couple of days of scuba diving before crossing over to the mainland and heading up to Cancun where we've booked a Crown Club Oceanview Room at the Golden Parnassus for five nights, May 31-June 5. We really enjoy adults-only all-inclusives which is one of the main reasons we booked GP...that and the price...our flights plus all of our accommodations in both Cozumel and Cancun are coming in at around $2,500...and that's with the top-of-the-line room at GP.

We always enjoy meeting people on vacation so if anyone out there will be at GP the same time as us, please let us know!

4. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have stayed at the BBG twice and loved it both times but had a better time the second time because I just let myself go. Hung around the pool bar and got to know lots of people.
    Last year I wanted something different so I stayed at the Golden Parnassus. It was super. As far as not having a swim up bar it was not a problem. The waitress came around often to bring us drinks or the Tiki bar is wonderful. From 8 to whenever, I don't know what times I went to bed, the tiki bar is the place to hang. If you bring your own CD's they will usually play them for you. We had some Brits there last year and they had all the old Beatles songs, I brought Jimmy Buffett. We had a blast every night.
    During the day the staff will keep you busy if you want, but if you don't they will leave you to lounge around and drink.
    I am going back to the Parnassus in June also but will not be there until the 23rd thur the 30th.

5. Cape Couple

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi, Buffett...thanks for the description of the Tiki Bar at the Golden Parnassus. It definitely sounds like a good place to hang out late at night, if you have the right mix of people. Some past Golden Parnassus guests sent us some photos of the Tiki Bar crowd from one of their vacations there. I don't know if the pictures they sent were typical of what happens every night, but it sure looked interesting (topless body shots on the bar).

We'll be sure to bring some CDs. One of our favorites is a compulation of Jimmy Buffett, Bob Marley, Alan Jackson, Kenny Chesney, UB40, Garth Brooks, etc., that some friends made for us before we vacationed in Jamaica a couple of years ago...really puts us in a tropical mindset...

Speaking of Jimmy Buffett....is that him in your avatar photo???? If so, I'm impressed!!!

6. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes topless and almost bottomless body shots when I was there.
    If you haven't listened to any Brent Burns he would fit right in with some of the tunes on your CD.
    I can't wait.
    The Rainbow shots are great. I had way too many on my birthday last year. Everybody that we met at the tiki bar was bringing them to me. At first they were bringing me Tequila shots but my stomach cannot handle Tequila but the rainbow shots went down real well and did not come back up which is the good thing. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice