Transportation from airport?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cshannahan, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I would advise it. Coming from the UK they use huge long haul planes with 350 people and then it's onto the coaches which they obviously make sure that they put just enough on so they fill each one (40 persons). There is always someone who gets stuck at customs or gets lost that you end up waiting for.

When we used to fly from the UK 3 times a year, once we learned we always booked private transport. We'd check in with no queue, get the best pick of the rooms available, be showered and changed and on our second drink as the other people on our flight queued to check in an hour and a half later.

2. kryn_jer

kryn_jer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Taxi

Does anyone know how much to take a taxi from the airport or is it better to take the shuttle.

Jerry & Karyn

3. vkandjk

vkandjk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We used Brant's in the past and had excellent service. Took about an hour to get from the airport to temptations. Free shuttle can take a couple hours since it drops others off first.

4. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    Re: Taxi

Don't quote me but I don't think you can get a taxi from the airport only to the airport.

5. FirmandSuz

FirmandSuz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    We've used Brant's the last few trips and just made arrangements yesterday for our April trip. We used the van thing before and found it frustrating stopping at all the other places first. Though it is kinda fun to see the looks you get when you tell the other people in the van that you are headed to Temptations as they all get off at their fancy "family" resorts. :cool:

6. Wozza

Wozza Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for that post you made up my mind. I've booked transport through Brants website.

7. BoulderFun

BoulderFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We have tried it both ways in our last two trips. We don't check bags, so minus that time - but there's no way it was 2-3 hours. 90 minutes tops. The van we took was almost full so they took off right away, there's no way to know for sure. The last time, we paid extra and took a taxi and were stuck behind a water truck or some crap like that and sat in traffic for about 25 min. "have beer will travel" We just made the best of it.

8. THATS ME

THATS ME Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    taxi

Its 40.00 dollars for a cab from the airport to the hotel, take a cab its quick and easy...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice