Trans Continental swaps..

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Ian, Mar 5, 2007.

1. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm quite disappointed that the Mets are the Cardinals' home opening series this year....

if it was later I would be out there for it, my best friend lives in StL and is a lowly Red Sox fan himself...

I'll still be out for a long weekend sometime over the summer.

2. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll be there Opening Day, ready to watch the rematch. I'm 20-30 minutes from downtown STL on the Illinois side.

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you a Mets fan? My boss's family partially owns the Brewers so everytime they are in town, we get a bunch of tickets (about 10 rows right behind home plate). If you admit Yankees suck, maybe I'll take you this summer.

This is from 2 summers ago.
    [​IMG]

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Unfortunately, I am one of the few Mets fans that doesn't actually hate the Yankees.

I've come full circle, now live 10 miles from where I grew up, and used to go to both the Yankees and Mets games as a kid. I was able to go to opening day 2 years ago (Yanks/Sox) at the Stadium, and again later that year when the Sox came back around. I went to a couple games vs. the Mets and Sox at the Stadium last year as well. I wouldn't have paid for the Sox tickets, but it was cool to get invited. It's a great rivalry, something unmatched in other sports.

I'm a diehard Mets fan though, don't get me wrong. I go to about 15 games a year at Shea, and can't wait until the new stadium opens up in a couple years. So if the tickets are going to waste in May when the Brew Crew show up, let me know... I can yell at them almost as loudly as I would the Braves. :cool:

5. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See, we can all get along. And I have no hate for the Mets either. I have been nothing short of impressed by them the past few years.

I can't wait for the new stadium.....in the Boogie Down and over in Flushing. I enjoy watching baseball period. Doesnt always matter to me who is playing. I dont think I can get myself to go to Fenway though. At least not without my Boston Sucks shirt.

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah Ian we could have gotten then for you..Seeing how you did send us loads of Chocolate and all :oops:

7. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's like going to Harlem wearing the KKK Grand Master apparel. Chances are, you won't make it back home in one piece.

8. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I made it out of the Boston area last time I wore the shirt there :lol:

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No probs Suzanne and everyone else.

Got it covered now anyhows but cheers for the offers ( got a PM off of Marissa asking for a DVD compelation of.... Coronation Street.... WTF is all that about :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Ian :lol: :lol:

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well you guys are ahead by months with the Corrie street stuff. Watch it nightly with me mum... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice