Trainers or Shoe's?!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Braggy, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Braggy

Braggy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahahahaha.....

30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SEE you are even counting the days :cool:

3. Braggy

Braggy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a formulae at work which counts them for me when i open it.......

I need sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

4. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm with you Braggy, I love wearing my brown lacoste shoes with my jeans... Lets be honest there's not many clubs in the UK that will let you in with Trainers..

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its daft though can wear them in the same places but not weekend whats the reasoning behind it. i dont think its a smart issue because you wear your normal clothes only with shoes lol trendy clothes finished off with shoes looks daft on me it does suit others though

6. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I know what you mean.....

Daftest night I can remember me and few mates went to go in this nightclub in Broad Street, Birmingham one night only to be told sorry no trousers tonight :shock:

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: so one one side there wanting smart with the shoes but then no trausers :? i dont think there should be dress codes aslong as your not a scruff tramp wheres the problem. some people have to change there style to enter a club which is just daft

8. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah crazy hey....

I'm with you tho mate, eveyone has different styles of dress and as you say as long as you aint like tramp it shouldn't really mater.... Mind you I've noticed the seaside towns of the UK like Newquay and Blackpool its more relaxed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice