TR - May 8-14

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by MontanaCpl, May 16, 2014.

1. MontanaCpl

MontanaCpl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Open letter to the staff at GOV.
    Thank you for the great time we had there May 8-14. Everyone was so friendly. Sarah, Adrian and Benny were outstanding hosts. Thank you Valentina for your professionalism.
    The room we had was excellent. Beautiful. Literally exactly the same as the middle picture above.
    The cleaning crew was awesome. I never used the safe and I never did worry about anything being stolen.
    Bartending is difficult with literally dozens of people at the same time wanting (demanding) they be served next. Thank you to Daniel, Sergio, Alfredo (inside joke) and all the others - sorry, eyesight too blurry to read name tags - for making Miami Vices, Margaritas, Pina Coladas, Dirty Monkeys, Gin and Tonics and Rum and Cokes. Extra special high-fives for the Bloody Marys and Mojitos!
    To Omar and Sawyer and the wait staff in the restaurants, kudos to you for making our stay enjoyable. More ice cream Omar!
    To every staff member that greeted my "hola" with a smile and returned greeting, thank you (this was everyone).
    To Adrian - think big... one day you can be an Olympian. Thanks for the volleyball games in the beautiful surf.
    To Benny - no more helicopters.
    To Sarah - thanks for being wild and crazy yet not putting up with any BS that would bring everyone else down. Awesome job.
    To everyone else - if you want to go to TTR then go to TTR. I for one had a great time and would go back again if I could. GOV is not TTR and TTR is not GOV. I had a wild and crazy time with new friends that I met and I also loved sleeping on a bed next to the crashing surf on the quiet side of the resort.

Fun with new friends!
    1. Enjoy the beach. It doesn't get any better than that.
    2. Make your own party - don't wait for someone to make it for you. We had our own lingerie party at the Hot Coyote and when people came and saw us, they headed back up to change.
    3. Bring a tittie football to throw around the pool. Everyone loves to toss and catch titties.
    4. The buffet is actually very good.
    5. Enjoy yourself. If you spend your whole time worrying about what you may or not be missing someplace else, you'll forget what you have in front of you.
    6. Go topless... or don't. Nobody cares. And if you do worry/wonder what others think, then you probably need more self-confidence.

2. esparamedic12

esparamedic12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Amen!!! Well Said.... :)

3. girlfortony

girlfortony Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks for sharing!!

4. okc_mark

okc_mark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very Well Said!!!!!

5. Kim n Dave

Kim n Dave Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great review Montana! Was great hanging with y'all....Kim's not a huge people person but you guys put her at ease immediately. Sorry for the lingerie theme night mix-up, but it was definitely fun and awesome that a bunch of people joined in!

6. Liv & Ren

Liv & Ren Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Hell yeah!! 8 more sleeps!! Thank you for the TR!:partyhorn:

7. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent TR!

8. tanyaandshawn

tanyaandshawn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 1
    Great review... very well said..... nice meeting you guys briefly..

9. steveandjudy

steveandjudy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    We had a great time as well. It was especially nice meeting and hanging out with you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice