TR Feb 22-Mar 1

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Ready2party, Mar 2, 2014.

1. StewKris2000

StewKris2000 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks. We arrive around the same time on a Thursday. Hopefully our check-in will be without a hitch.
    Looks like you guys know how to party!!

2. fred639

fred639 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    Great report we have been on fence about trying something different than TTR have been to other resorts and TTR has been a blast so I guess we will have to give GOV a try and see glad you had good time and that you would go back

3. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    Sounds great! We were supposed to have been there at the same time, but one of our passports came up missing. Anyway, rebooked for April 6th.

One of the reasons we like TTR is because we never get bored. Hope this place is similar.

4. Coloradocannabiscpl

Coloradocannabiscpl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That is a great report that makes us feel a bit more comfortable about our decision. We have been loyal TTR patrons for the past several years and decided to try the GOV based off of rates (be there March 19-26). We started to have second thoughts and were considering switching back to TTR for fear that GOV was going to be too conservative.

Is sounds like it may not be quite as wild at TTR but as long as we can still meet similar like minded partying couples, we should be okay.

5. girlfortony

girlfortony Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thank you for sharing and posting the pics! Looks like y'all have a good time no matter where you go!

6. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    so glad you guys had fun! seems as if this place could be the one picked. love TTR but a change would be nice.

7. soulmatesnluv

soulmatesnluv Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    The wife and I will be staying Aug 17th for 7days. We are looking forward to trying the GOV. We have been Temptation the last 3 years in Feb.(always had a great time).We wanted to try something else. Since it is a very special occasion for us. This will be our 25th wedding anv. and my 45th bday. So anything you could share. To help us make the most of the trip would be great.
    T:icon_lol:hanks Randy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice