TR Apr 16-22

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chet, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Awe we have come to the point in our relationship for you to call me Chetty.All the closest women in my life call me that :oops: Seriously though,I enjoyed both trips with you and Matt,and we have become close friends.Cant wait to see you guys again.Even if it is a year from now.Counting the days.

2. Joel & Paula

Joel & Paula Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    Yeah I hate we could'nt go when ya'll were there. We are gonna try to go for a few days in July. Sounds like you had a great trip. Cant wait to see the pics.

3. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Hey Chet,
    Great trip report. Hell, I can't remember anything from Day 1 except that Day 10 came awful fast!! :?
    Was the best time for us this time also and most of us are staying in touch on FB now and hopefully we'll get a next April get together coordinated!
    Woody & Sue (The Woodman) :michaelf: :dave:

4. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    For sure next April Woody.I looked at my pics through this whole trip report.They are sorted by the day.That helped keep my bearings on what happened when

5. Ed & Susan

Ed & Susan Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Hey Chet! Your trip report is awesome as ever! Ed and I are honored and humbled by our new title of the greatest people on the face of the earth. I am still waiting for our crowns, robes and framed certificate to arrive in the mail but so far, nothing! The greatest thing tho about the trip really was spending time with you man, you were so much fun to hang out with, thanks for keeping us entertained! :shock: Here's a cool thing: I discovered that after a few rum and cokes, when I looked at you through the bottom of my empty glass, from all the way across the sexy pool, you look just like Mel Gibson! Well, older Mel Gibson. And then when I was watching you dance, I kept thinking, Dance, Monkey! Dance!
    Speaking of dancing, congratulations on your new title as dancing stalker! But don't worry, I'll dance with you anytime! You're the best, Chetty!
    Susan

6. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Damned post office anyways.Your royalty items were mailed out a week ago.Mel Gibson huh? Older Mel Gibson huh?Hmmmm.Ive been told before that I look like another celebrity but Im not sure who he is.Benny on L.A. Law....Not sure who that is but Im sure hes an attractive guy.

It has taken me years to perfect the art of dancing.I wasnt just born with it.It took lots of works.Painstaking practice.Dance,Monkey,Dance cracked me up.

Cant wait to see you guys in June!!!!! Alaska will never be the same :D

7. Wichspix

Wichspix Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Chet,

Great trip report, and it was a great booze cruise (our thanks again to Steve as well). It was a pleasure meeting you too. Sorry we weren't able to hang out a little more, things just didn't seem to pan out smoothly at times. Maybe alcohol had a little to do with it, I'm not sure?! Glad to hear you had a great time and thanks for the TR.

Jeff & Salinda

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice