TR Apr 16-22

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chet, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Last day April 22nd

Got up,so depressing.Last day.Sucks.Ate breakfast and then spent my last few hours at the pool.Said goodbye to Matt&Susan who left about an hour before me.Said goodbye to all the rest of the gang I could find.Then had to say goodbye to two of the greatest people on the planet.My Alaskan friends Ed&Susan,oh and of course pretty little Sandra :D .It sucks so bad that you wait and wait for the vacation to start and then it goes so fast.But this was by far the best vacation I have ever had.I had the time of my life.

To all my old friends and new friends.

Ed & Susan- Cant say enough.Im so glad we met last October

Matt & Susan-Didnt get alot of time with you last October but feel like we became very good friends on this trip

Robert & Nina-Had a blast with you guys.Hope to see ya next year

Sandra- What can I say?Im so glad you came.You were a blast and a good sport.

Ben & Kristi- Umm Ben we need to uncoordinate wardrobe before next April.You are a fun guy.Like you alot.Kristi you are just a little sweetheart.I have a feeling we will be friends for some time

Sean and Kristi-I already said it.I loved hanging with you guys.You crack me up.We will party again

Todd & Susie-Like I said we didnt hang out enough,but what we did,you guys are great and Im hoping you guys repeat next April

Derek and Sassy-What a pleasure.I knew you guys were gonna be great just from talking the little bit before the trip.

Dave and Sue-You guys are great.I had a hell of a time understand Dave but I started to get the hang of it.Im so glad I got to meet you guys.

Derek and Colleen-Im glad you guys got the last spots on the BC.It wouldnt have been the same without you guys.Colleen you are such a spark plug when you get a few drinks in you.You just transformed into a crazy party animal.

Tony & Landa-Tony you are a card.Remember the down hill skier from Canada?That conversation alone was worth the price of admission.We had some laughs

The Woodmans-Nice meeting you guys.Woody you are one crazy Bastard for sure

Ken & Joyce.Glad we got to meet so soon.Didnt get alot of time but it was a pleasure to meet ya.

Rick & Brenda-great couple.Come back in April.Didnt get enough time with ya

Mike and Steph-I really regret not sitting on your lap on that bus.You just looked like you were raring for a party.Nice meeting you guys.Come in April again

Heather-If you remembered to check this site out and you ever read this.I had a great time.Was nice spending time with you.

Jimmy from Texas-Reply dammit.Had a great time with you and you are a damn good wingman.

Jeff and Salinda-Was great meeting you.Didnt get enough time with you.Hope you had a great BC.

Bill and Kathy-Was a pleasure meeting you.

Bernie and Vanessa-Very nice meeting you guys too.I cannot believe the resemblence Bernie.

To all the others.Thanks for making this trip my best ever.Cant wait to go back next year.Like 350 days or so.

2. skh102067

skh102067 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chet my man! You are da bomb! What a great trip report! I almost felt like you were the greeter on the love boat towards the end. And how you remembered everyone's name!

You are wonderful and I had great fun with you. I look forward to making it down there again.

3. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    You are an awesome girl! Loved hanging with you and Im so glad you are a good sport.Lots of girls may have not taken the abuse as well as you,but you do have Ed as a brother-in-law so I guess you were kinda broke in huh?

Enjoyed every minute with you.Maybe I will head down for a Sharks Predators game with you and David.

Later Sweetie

4. cancun181

cancun181 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dam chet did you take notes!!! great time and great friends well be back for sure!!!next time we go im checking out what everyone is wearing then going to walmart and getting the opposite!!! i bet someone was wearing the same boxers as i.. hay im good with it i had a blast!!! ben :daveandmo:

5. skjudd

skjudd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, what a great trip report....I think you left a few things out but I have pictures from the booze cruise!!!! We will hang out before next April either in Texas or New Orleans. The first night is always the drunkest and that is the day we met you and we were an open book so you either love us or hate us. Glad you chose to love us.
    Hugs
    Kristi ( and Sean )

6. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    My pics are all dated Ben.I went back through them when I did my TR.Helped keep things in line.Was great meeting you and Kristi.I still chuckle about your wardrobe malfunctions.The swim trunks were the classic though because I would have never even know it if kristi wouldnt have pointed them out LOL.Great times

7. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    I had no choice but to love you.You guys are just loveable.There are alot of pics out there I havent seen yet.Some from lingerie night :shock: Others from the BC.Oh well,ya only live once right? Will see you guys soon.

8. Joel & Paula

Joel & Paula Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 0
    Where's the pics Chet? Sounds like you had a great time!!

9. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Have the G rated pics on FB.Havent really had a chance to make another private album.How you guys been?Havent talked to you since last summer.

10. matt and susan

matt and susan Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great report chetty! can't wait to do it all again next april! see you on fb!

susan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice