TR Apr 16-22

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chet, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Chet

Chet Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    OK I think I have the time to throw a TR together.It is not going to be as long and detailed as last years (applause)

Day 1. Thursday Apr16

Flew out of Minneapolis 7:05a.m. Short stop in Dallas then on to Cancun.Arrived at Cancun airport on schedule,right around 1p.m. The airport was crazy busy.Took roughly 90 minutes to get through customs and out the door.I did get the green light though so that was a plus. No problem picking up my transfer so I was off to Temptation. Arrived at the hotel to find no power at the front desk.They couldnt make me a key so I had to go wait at the bar.Darn huh? Headed for the pool bar and recognized Sean and Kristi (Skjudd) immediately.These two are the bomb.Holy cow I had so much fun talking to you guys.Always a laugh a minute.Also met Ken & Joyce and The Woodmans.True party animals I must say.Ok so I drank,then checked for a key.Nope.Drank more.Finally they let me into my room with an electronic device.A little later I met Virginia,a beautiful little Bulgarian girl from Chicago.Black top,black thong with a flag on the bottoms.Quite nice to look at I must say.

Ok so FF a bit.The afternoon gets hazy real quick like.My first night was a drunken one.Ok so I recognized Susie and Todd (btodde) and introduced myself.I may have scared her when I said "Hey I know you" Susie looked at me like "who the hell are you.Any ways I also met Jimmy from Texas.Almost neighbors to Sean and Kristi.I cant remember your girls name Jimmy so get your ass on here and post.

Matt and Susan arrived next and then the rest of the group rolled in,Ed and Susan,Derek and Sassy,Sandra,Maybe Dave and Sue too at that time?Like I said Foggy.So Everyone went get changed and so did I.Put on my brand new Superman boxer shorts,with a banana hammock on underneath of course just for a good gag.Well this is where I pretty much lose most of my memory so I will stop writing now,so anyone who wants to fill in the blanks here can.I just woke up in my bed the next morning wondering how the hell I got there.

To be continued....
    Damn its not looking much shorter then last years is it?

2. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hey Chet- it was great meeting you as well- And party we did... especially on Sergio's friday nite and Steve's sunday booze cruises!! We'll get a trip report up in the next day or so. In the midst of Joyce's birthday today-
    Ken and Joyce

3. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Day 2 Friday 17th

Woke up not knowing whay country I was in.Cleaned up and went down to poolside to see what damage I had caused the night before.First impressions are always important and Im sure I made a good one on the people I had met.Like always every one was cool.I took a bunch of crap for some of my antics but I had it coming for sure.The "Dancing stalker" was the best.Thanks Sandra LOL.Ok so the rest of the day was fairly uneventful except for meeting people.Ben and Kristi (cancun181)came in this day.These two became very close through the week.I believe Jeff & Salinda (Wichspix) came this day also.Very nice people.

Watched naked tequilla volleyball.I was eating with Ed,Sue,and Sandra or I would have played.Right Susan?Hung out at the pool for the rest of the day.Ran into Deena from Montreal.Sweetest little thing you will ever see.She will talk your head off.We talked in the pool till her lips started turning blue and her teeth started chattering.Hey Kristi you remember that 45 mins waiting in Paty'os?Too funny.Watched the show in nice shoes and then went to the "City" with her,her boss,and two Canadian girls.Had a blast.She literally danced my ass off..Great night.

4. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

All I really wanna hear about is sandra's new man ahahahahaha

5. skh102067

skh102067 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: ...

Now why are you wanting to hear about my new man? Hope you've recovered from March!

Sandra

6. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Day 3 Apr18

Got up went to meet Ed,Susan,and Sandra for breakfast.When I walked into the restaraunt I thought I saw Sandra waving me over but when I got to the table I realized it wasnt her.It was none other then Angelina Jolie with those full buxom lips she's so well known for.Well actually only the bottom one was buxom.And actually it was just sunburnt but it made breakfast so much fun.Sandra is a good sport.We thought she was just pouting about us razzing her but again it was just cuz the lower lip was puffed out.Reminded me a bit of Bubba Gump.Ok enough about that.

The iron man contest was that day.that was fun to watch.Um I think this may have been the dirty joke contest day also.I came in second to Ed,but Im pretty sure I got robbed.The Russian judges were clearly on Ed's side since you can almost walk to Russia from Alaska.Had to say goodbye to Deena,the two Canadian girls (BJ was one of their names)and Deena's boss (horrible with names).Was glad to have gotten to spend the previous night hanging with those guys.Fun group.

Ate at Rio across from the resort that night.Was delicious.Had a great time and alot of laughs with Matt&Susan,Robert&Nena,Ed&Susan,and Sandra.Sandra's lip had almost morphed back into normal by then :p

Got back to the resort and the band was going strong.Almost forgot about the meet and greet I had planned,but made it down to meet the Booze Cruisers for the following day,I will go into names of the new folks I met when I get to the booze cruise.Gotta wrap it up for now.Rest of the night we just had drinks and relaxed.Great day

7. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Many reasons :lol:

8. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Day 4 April 19th

Woke up early because today was the CC booze cruise.Everyone met in the lobby and we had a great turnout.37 of us from the boards + Steve brought his wife and Mom and another couple.We had a blast.Hit the water around 10,drank,laughed,drank,danced,drank etc.Stopped for some to swim with the shark,then stopped for some snorkeling.Went shopping on the island for a bit and next we headed to the beach club for some lunch and some more drinking,Also played a couple games.The balloon break competition was fun to watch.Susan came away with some nice bruises.Use your nails necxt time Susan.The Sandra and I competed in the swimsuit exchange against Matt& Susan,and Todd&Susie.We had um killed but my partner needs to work on chugging skills.Im kidding Sandra,you did great.Then stopped on the way back for a spinaker ride.Was an awesome day.Very fun.Would recommend to all

Ok for a detailed list of who was who.This is where alot of us really met and created a stong bond.In no paticular order

Matt & Susan
    Robert & Nina
    Ed & Susan
    Sandra
    Ben & Kristi (Cancun181)
    Derek & Sassy
    Derek & Colleen (rangers1010)
    Rick & Brenda (sithsister)
    Mike & Stephanie (irishprincess)
    Bill & Kathy (Slotman)
    Jeff & Salinda (wichspix)
    Sean & Kristi (skjudd)
    Ken & Joyce
    Woody & Sue
    Todd & Susie (btodde)
    Dave & Sue
    Tony & Landa
    And 1 other couple and Im sorry but your names slipped me completely.They had the room right next to me at the hotel.Pop in and tell me your names and chew my ass for forgetting.

Couldnt ask foir a better group of people,Much fun had by all I think.Lots of hotties on that boat I have to say.

Ok after the BC a big group of us ate at the Italian restaraunt then headed to paty'os for some late night cocktails.Met Heather from San Francisco that night.Lordy she was mad at the world that night.Yikes I have never seen someone so grumpy LOL.She is really a nice girl.I talked to her the next day and she apologized and all was good.She really is a sweetheart

Ok thats it for Sunday.More to come

9. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Day 5 April 20th

A sad day in Cancun.This is the day we had to say goodbye to Sean and Kristi.You two made me laugh so hard.I had such a good time talking and partying with you.If I can swing it I would love to whoop it up with you guys before next April.You guys better stay in touch and you better be there next year.Im holding you to it.

After Sean and Kristi left,We all just kinda hung out in the pool.Susie of Btodde became the life of the party.Lotsa motorboating there girl.You were hilarious.Then the cigarette thing happened and we lost you guys.Thats too bad,we were having a great time watching you.

Later on we ate at the Asian restaraunt.Im not abig asian food fan but I did like it.Had a nice dinner with Ed & Susan and Sandra.Next was Coco bongos.Awesome as ever.Great show and great atmosphere.After Coco Bongos I thought I would work my magic on getting us a cab as cheap as possible.Well little did I know that noone wanted to haggle,they all just wanted to get home.So I got yelled at,but I had it coming so all is good :D . I was being a dumbass trying to haggle for 5 dollars less for 8 people.

So we made it back to the resort.I think everyone kinda hit the sack,but I stayed up.Ran into Heather again and she was much less grumpy.Talked to her till 6 in the morning.She introduced me to the fellas from Boston.Kevin and Bob I think?Awesome guys.She also introduced me to the red thong guy from the crazy dart competition.I cant remember his name.Funny as hell though.We were in tears listening to him.Had a riot.Sun was up though when I stumbled home.Great day

10. Chet

Ratings:
    +62 / 1
    Day 6 April 21

1 other sad note to this day is around 5:00 am while at the bar I ran into Susie (btodde) outside the bathroom in the lobby.They were getting ready for any early flight out.Hated to see you guys go.Didnt really get to hang out with you and Todd as much as I would have liked to but when I did you guys were awesome.

Late arrival at the pool.Got up around 10:30 and headed poolside.Nothing to eventful going on.Just kinda hung out and laughed and talked.Tony and Landa,Ed & Susan,Sandra,Matt & Susan,Kristi & Ben.Mike & Steph were lounging behind us with Rick and Brenda.Thanks for the awesome sandwhich pic Steph and Brenda.That ones a keeper :D .Just a casual laid back day.

Ok so later I "abandoned" (sorry Susan) the group to grab some food at the seafood place with Heather and Danni and Isaac.Had a great meal and some pretty funny conversations about Heather breaking her tounge.I told her about this site so hopefully she reads this.Headed back to Patyo's and had a riot.Danced and talked and laughed.Great way to spend my last night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice