TR: A Single Gal’s Perspective Nov 26 – Dec 3

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by matchandahalf, Dec 6, 2011.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lee-Anne, if you don't find a travel partner for your next trip, I'd be delighted to hang with you at TTR, provided of course that you are prepared to keep up with me... :xyxthumbs:

2. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    That's only allowed w/ the April Addicts Karen!!!!! :ernaehrung005:

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Woody, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to round up all the single ladies for April! :ladiesman1:

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Yup and that is why we love woody lol.... hopefully come april the there will be more single woman then anything else lol

5. zurc

zurc I want to grow up to be Chino's! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I was just unpacking my last travel bag and came across the lighter watch. Just wanted to say thanks again. It was very thoughtful. It was such a great idea and very useful and once I figure out how to reload it I know it will come in handy for many future trips.

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are very welcome, Jesse. I thought of you right away when I saw it. I'll ask my friend that sells them if he knows how to refill the butane and PM you if I find out how.

7. Bambers

Bambers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    Thanks girl! I'm traveling alone in late November and was worried I'd be alone all week, hopefully I can find people on this board when I get there. Too bad you can't make it this fall.

8. NaptownSpot

NaptownSpot Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since this is back to the top, we're headed back t-giving week this year. Karen, I hope you can make is back with some of your boys, we had an awesome time with you last year!!!

9. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awww...sorry to say I won't make it this year, guys. Taking my son to Atlantis Paradise Island, as I just made an unplanned trip to TTR in September. I'll be back in April or May 2013, and plan to rejoin the Chaos Crew the last week of November, 2013. :icon_smile:

10. Mexicotraveler

Mexicotraveler Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ? When in November are you headed to TTR ? I am solo and thinking perhaps I will book into TTR for 3 to 5 days at the end of my 3 week trip.

I am usually solo and have not done Coco Bongo as I just didn't feel it would be as fun. Also would love to hit up the Boobs Cruise as my favorite way to be in the sun is topless....... I missed the Boobs Cruise when I was there last November.

Also a lil note on the rooms please.

I hate ground level so does one have to book up to receive an appropriate room????

Cheers I am looking forward to November, if you are all looking for new member's?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice