TR: 9 July - 16 July

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Packerowner1984, Jul 17, 2014.

1. OmahaCpl

OmahaCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    We just got home yesterday, well today at 1am. So I will do as good of a report as I can, I might still be drunk!

We got to TTR about an hour earlier than we expected on the 9th, but our room was ready to go. So we did a quick check out of the resort and then headed up to our room. Changed into our suits and headed straight to the sexy pool. This was around 2pm. I cannot remember anything after about 3pm! All I can say is it was a blur of blue, purple and red shots until probably around 8:30 that night. I think after that, we went to change and eat. Then it was off to Paty O's for the rest of the night. Repeat on day two, but with an earlier start.

Then it was up early and off to our first ever BC. It was great! Lots of craziness and fun people. Omar was great as the solo entertainment. We jumped off the side of the boat at one point and swam in the ocean for a bit. If you knew me, you would know this was a big deal and a memory I will savor. I have the fear of jumping into Jaws' mouth as soon as I dip a toe in the ocean - lol. So we were tanked and loving the fun! The island was a blast too. Got back to the resort completely three sheets and sun burned, but headed right back to the sexy pool for some more fun. Then Paty O's again. If you have never done the cruise, I would strongly recommend trying it. We hope to catch Chinos next time.

Saturday and Sunday were our "recovery days" as we were drained from the BC and all the fun we had had thus far. We hated to spend the two days milking our drinks and taking it slow, but it was needed for these first timers!

Monday came around and we started to pick it back up. Tuesday we were slamming drinks and having a blast with all of our new friends. I (Mr.) participated in a beer drinking contest Tuesday and was runner up to our new friend Robin (special shout out to you two-Sam and Robin!). The beer was terribly warm, but it was a blast. What do you expect? It is sitting out in the sun while the competition goes on, but it was so much fun!

We did leave the resort a couple of times for "family approved" picture taking and to get some souvenirs for those back home. We didn't last off the resort long as we were itching to get back. Went out for dinner and drinks with another great couple - Steve and Gio) on our last night there. It was a nice way to finish off the trip.

The week flew by. We met a lot of great people and I wish I could mention them all. We were probably more slow paced than we would have liked, but we were learning the ways of TTR and will be much more crazy next time as we know what to expect! As much reading of the forum as we did leading to our first trip, it can't fully prepare you for the insane fun you will have down there.

We plan on making this resort a must in the years to come. The foam party, the competitions, the people...what can't you love??? The only real complaints I can think of are little. Things like Paty O's being super hot. It would do them good to install some fans in there to get some circulation going. We had a room basically sitting on top of Paty O's, so the noise was crazy, but we knew what to expect from reading the forums and chose to stay there. Just pack ear plugs and drink a lot and you'll be fine! Of course, the beach isn't anything to be thrilled with, but you don't go to TTR for the beach. Again, no major complaints and nothing that wouldn't make us come back in a minute!

We miss TTR already and haven't even been away for 24 hours. It was good to get home, but I have a feeling that we will be booking again soon! Thank you all for the great memories and we look forward to the future visits. Just maybe not July - because the heat is NUTS!

2. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Great TR. We have been back for 2 months and we still miss it as much as day one. Especially the Boob Cruise. Get used to it and start planning your next trip. Meanwhile you can commiserate with us on the forum and be jealous of those who are getting ready to go. LOL

3. Scubashannon

Scubashannon Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Great review! Glad y'all had a great time. It is definitely all about pacing - the first time teaches you that. I continue to be be amazed at the great group of people that frequent TTR no matter what time of year you go. We have gone in February the last two times but couldn't stand to wait an entire year so we are headed back Aug 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. RandE

RandE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    Hey! We had a great time meeting you two! It was an awesome time and we are already planning our next trip! We are going to stick with Nakify July, we've now done it twice and we love it. I'm also going to have to give the Boobs Cruise another chance. I got my stitches taken out today and they said everything looked good! Had a great time partying with you two! See yall soon!

5. OmahaCpl

OmahaCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +168 / 0
    Hey guys! We had an awesome time hanging out with you two as well! Glad you survived your boat attack and the follow up was good lol. We both said even if we get stuck going to a family resort one day down the road, the BC is a must. Gotta do a cruise with Chino. We will be back at TTR I'm sure this time next year though. Already been looking at booking sites! See you guys!

6. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Sam and Robin do rock! We miss them from our April trip.

7. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    Great trip report! I'd recommend May for your next trip...I think it's the perfect month.

8. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Definitely an Awesome Party Week!!
    Glad we got a chance to hang with you guys a couple extra days!
    See Ya Next July!
    K@ & Loren

9. ellie+travis

ellie+travis Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report, You are making us even more excited for our first trip over labor day!!!!!

10. SteveandGio06

SteveandGio06 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Bart you forgot to mention the naked volleyball lol. Great times with both you guys. Idk when well be back but hopefully itll be when you guys can go too. It totally sucks being back home though. We need to bring our dog with me and well be good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice