Tower Room Premium Drinks?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by C&MBoston, Sep 27, 2021.

1. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    I just obliviously followed you there Steve and they never said anything….so I kept doing it even on trips you weren’t there!. And I doubt that anyone needs to see your band to know you are a true player player……

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I was obviously being sarcastic, but thank you sir for the compliment :)

upload_2021-9-28_19-4-4.png

3. leeholly

leeholly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We just got back from Temptation. I need to write our review. We stayed in the tower room. When you go to the roof top bar u get the ( real drinks) i had drinks at the bars and the rester-aunt. The drinks I had at the roof top were the ONLY drinks I felt! Im not a big drinker tho… meaning Id rather a stronger drink then to have weaker drinks and drink “ all day” Ill usually put myself on a timer so I do not get to crazy lol. So …. Roof top ( will set u straight.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Officially pink bands don't qualify for Premium drinks but, like blue, they may be able to get them regardless.

Pink bands are for MasterSuite and Penthouse only if you're not a member, members still have black.

All Premium drinks (served at a bar and not sold by the bottle) are purchased by Premier from their budget for members, so strictly speaking only black bands are entitled to them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  5. C&MBoston

C&MBoston Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thank you everyone for the replies. Great resource for info. Premium drinks or not I’m gonna get my money’s worth! T-Minus 38 hours and counting. See you all by the pool!

6. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Always had the blue, we like the tower... The room service and access to the rooftop are great perks. Never got premium drinks just for the blue. I think Black is what you need for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice