Tower Or Regular?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TomandJen, Apr 18, 2020.

1. xoja

xoja Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    We love the tower, especially leaving bash at night. all I have to do is catch an elevator to the room. A friend of ours stayed in a garden view once and I literally got lost trying to find it again and mind you we’ve been there 9x with trip 10 and 11 already booked. Bottom line the tower is worth every penny!

2. Tommy90

Tommy90 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    This is our 4th time at temptations and first in the master suite cant wait to c what the tower is all about!!!!

3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Basically just a bunch of rooms on 6 floors with a rooftop pool...kind of like a big hotel.
    I would not get tooooo excited.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Tommy90

Tommy90 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Hey sounds good to me, thanks for the reply!!

5. Heather39

Heather39 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    can anyone answer if we could only book a garden room will we be able to upgrade to tower at check in if its available

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    You probably can, but it's normally this long back and forth game, and the price they start with to upgrade is stupid $. If this is something you think you are going to be interested in, my suggestion is to see if you can price out changing your reservation before you even get there.

7. Heather39

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    i went through apple vacations should i call them or the hotel? When i tried to book another room with apple they said that was all that was available

8. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I'd see what adjustments you could make with Apple. I doubt you would be able to change anything with the hotel. Apple probably hasn't paid them yet.

9. Heather39

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    When you guys dress up do you do the hotel dress or the cc dress? How did you get the mugs with your names on them in your picture? I just bought us a bunch of costumes for the hotel dress nights.

10. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    At certain times of the year, when there were large repeater groups, we would do a combo of the hotel themes mixed with a way that CancunCare folks would spice them up. The last few trips we haven't went when it has been a repeater group, so we just basically stick to the hotel themes (and that's the way it will be in Aug as well for our travel group of 4, though we are doing some of them up pretty elaborate.)

As far as the mugs, we have the orange CancunCare bubba ones (we mostly use these during the day). We put our names on these with stickers from the craft store and sealed them over with mod podge (these have lasted many years now). We also have silver mugs with a lid and straws (we mostly use these at night). These we just got vinyl stickers and dressed them up. They also have been holding up very well for years.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice