tours

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by traveltime, Jun 18, 2009.

1. traveltime

traveltime Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What is the name of the place real close to Temptation that you can purchase tours?

Also, I was looking at the Jungle Tour.
    It says that I need my own transportation to Sunrise Marina. where is the marina located?

Thanks!

2. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Why go all that way...you can get most tours from Sergio at the towel hut...usually the same price...and most of time the tours are with other hotel guests...

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Or even better, book your tours ahead of time via the links on here. Save money, get a better cancellation policy and support the site.

Example:
    Jungle Tour at Temptation $66 per person, via the Entertainment Plus banner at the bottom of each page the price is $55.

4. traveltime

traveltime Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My first year to Temptation I used best day travel and was stuck waiting forever for the van and then we dropped off approx. a million people first before we finally reached our resort (last stop). Someone recommended entertainment plus for my transfers and I used them last year and will again this year! Great service! Great price!

I've never tried the tour options. I will have to look this up

I was concerned that the jungle tours I had to get the marina myself. They don't have pick up service at the places I've used.

I've never tried the hut for tours. I like to book ahead, prepay if possible so I don't have to worry about money while on vacation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice