Tours

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kat & Greg, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Kat & Greg

Kat & Greg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We are going to Temptation in May 2009.

We have been to Mexico at least half a dozen times and to Temptation once and are looking to do another tour this time.

In the past we have done Tuluim ruins, parasailing, snorkeling, 4x4 and zip lining through the jungle. Loved every minute of it. :D

Any suggestions on what we should do next?

Kat

2. annettekelley

annettekelley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I loved the helicopter tour! However, my husband said it was a waste of money for him! I enjoyed it and took lots and lots of breathtaking pictures. It was a short ride but I never been in a helicopter and had to do it. I told the pilot where we were staying (Temptations of course) and he circled around a few times to let me take lots of pictures of the resort! He pointed out great landmarks too!

3. annettekelley

annettekelley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And of course ya gotta go on the Isla Mujeres Cruise...the adult only one! The island is very nice and the boat ride is fun with drinks and more drinks and we go on this tour every year! A Must!

4. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We like taking the ferry to the isle of women and renting a golf cart for the day and exploring, also like the ecco parks to the south, Want to do the zip line, how was it? Terry

5. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The speed boat jungle tour was great. We went first thing in the morning and were the only ones so it was just us and the guide.. a great experience.

Chichen-Itza was really nice but 1. a long trip and 2. now they won't let you climb the pyramid so I'd take those into account.

We did the pirate ship dinner show this year and loved it. Get on the Black Pearl for a great show.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice