totally screwed

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mormis, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry about your problems, chickie.. I know what you mean about the money thing.. I had to pay $550 of my vacation money on something stupid that came up, and it's ticked me off, but I have to get over it and move on.. I'll still have Cancun money, but not what I wanted... I need to make a trip to WalMart when I get there, but I don't really want to take the bus, and don't know how much a taxi would cost me.. Brants will take me and bring me back once I arrive, but it cost $30 for up to an hour to go...

Not sure what i'm doing yet.. Plan on buying me some booze up for my room, and some snacks.. Don't think i'll go all inclusive at The Solymar though.. Think i'd be cheaper just to grab me something out at the party zone.. I'm just fine with chicken nuggets lol....

Isla sounds fun.. I wanna go while in Cancun too.. I've currently got $750, but 500 is for the rest on my room, and transportation, then i'll have a little from each of my next two paydays.. Won't be much, but should be enough.. As long as I have 900-1100 i'm set lol... Good enough anyway...

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think Shauny owes you $50. :p

3. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my friend has a car... i dont promise much but i can ask her to take us to walmart, and maybe drop u off at your hotel... maybe thatd work for you :D

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Awwww, i'm not really worried about it.. Shouldn't be too bad... Hopefully i'll get good tips at work this coming weekend....

Thanks for the offer, but I wouldn't do your friend that way.. She doesn't even know me... I'll probably just end up having Brants take me and be done with it.. They'll do it from the airport when they pick me up.... I'll just make sure to get what I need while i'm there lol...

5. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aaaawwww hun thats awful, hey we are all nice people on here im sure a few nights we will pay for ya to come and party etc etc etc........

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

My name is really Iana and I'm not a fat mouthy English bloke but a nimble young 110lb, large breasted blonde nymphette from Oklahoma and am short of cash for spring break. If I told you my party piece is that I can suck a golf ball thru' 20ft of hose pipe would you all pay for me to come to Cancun and get wankered with you all....

Cheers ya'll

Iana :ladiesman: :ladiesman: :ladiesman:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol :lol:

8. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ill sure pay for you... :roll: u freaking iana :lol:

9. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know how you feel.. i'm not all inclusive either, i ended up with $600 less than expected.. my boyfriend and i are planning to do about $300 in excursions (chichen itza, zipline, dolphins) and i'm gonna have to scrounge up some food/club money.. and i'd really like to get my hair cut and some highlights before i go.. ahhh!!

10. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can you get beer at the duty free in the airport? is it more/less expensive?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice