Topless??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sharon Varg, May 30, 2019.

1. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Our first time to TTR was in April. My wife was very apprehensive about going topless, and I by no means was not going to push her. After being there only for 10 minutes the top came off. I was delighted of course, and asked her what gave her the comfort level to finally remove the top. She said she realized with 70% or more being topless that nobody was even ‘looking’ at her - which was her fear. The remainder of the visit was topless bless – not just for me seeing her but her new found freedom that she experienced. So we went from anxiousness about whether we even wanted to go to TTR to the point of where we cannot wait to go again, and that won’t be soon enough! Follow your instincts, and make sure you are led by having fun and not buy any nudging or obligation!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    This is a regular theme......… but what about our person perception, that there is an ever increasing number of swim suites being worn...…. yes one pieces ( ok everyone's free to wear what they feel comfortable in, although naked is evidently a No, No,) BUT this is supposed to be Temptation...….

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice