Topless??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sharon Varg, May 30, 2019.

1. steffandgreg

steffandgreg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0
    The July group is doing sheer for boogie night so it will be more fun!

2. Sharon Varg

Sharon Varg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Ohhh, that's good. You have any idea of sheer attire you can post here?

3. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
  4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    In most of the summer months it's been our experience that by mid-afternoon the topless rate is running near-on to 100% when a good crowd is there. Y'all must have been there when it's been a s-load of newbie people who don't know how to "do it right" are in place.

Stacia was concerned (terrified actually) our first then-BBG/now-Temptation trip was coming up. We got there, and within the 1st hour had made a great friend of a nice lady from the Midlands, U.K., and she had her top off, which ended up being totally anti-climactic, and hasn't wanted to wear a top to a beach since! 25th trip coming up in July!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,126 / 2
    I’d have to say 80% seems pretty close to the right number. 50% is way low.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,832 / 3
    Depending on the group there will be a high percentage of women topless. But, there will also be a 100% chance nobody will care in the slightest about whether you are wearing a top or not. They'll care about sharing a smile and a bit of conversation with you, and making a new friend. The only one who will care about your top is you and your significant other. My advice is to ditch the top asap. Don't hesitate! Do something you have never done before. There has never been a woman who came back later and said she wished she had kept her top on, but there have been MANY who wished she had taken that step far earlier. You'll feel more free, more natural, and your significant other will find it completely sexy. And isn't that what you want on a vacation to a sexy resort anyway?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Ok, ok,ok...I think we all agree that the topless percentage is between 0 and 100 percent depending in when and who the crowd is.
    Well, if I have my math right!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    This coming trip will be my fifth, all in July. Maybe it's because it's so hot, but I'd say 80% topless is common. After you've been there for 30 seconds you don't think about it again. I like @jnine's take on it though. Over and over you hear women say they wished they had been more daring in what they brought. Can't remember anyone ever saying "Damn, I wish I had kept more covered." Nope. Not once.

9. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 3
    To to clarify on a earlier point pasties are only required if that's all you are wearing. As long as you have a something over the nipple be it minimal or sheer it is your covered and ok. So unless your just wearing only paties use them them to indicate which cabinet door to press in your room

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Andy&Angie

Andy&Angie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Also, just to add...Coming from the UK (and therefore having holidayed in many Mediterranean countries) topless is the absolute norm...including on nearly all the public beaches too. Certainly, it is always a source of amusement when American and/or Canadian ladies get hung up on if they should go topless or not whilst at TTR. The only true answer is do what YOU feel like doing and then see how you feel about it. If you are comfortable with being topless then cool. If not, then don’t do it anymore...which is also cool too. Nobody’s going to judge you...but everyone will be hoping you’re enjoying yourself.

Just remember... ‘Nobody knows you...and nobody gives a s**t!

Hope this helps

A & A ;):D:marshe:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice