Topless

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by thumbcouple, Nov 5, 2015.

1. FunFoss

FunFoss Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We ended up at other resorts a couple of times, but also still booked the BC. It is tough having to leave when you are having that much fun.....

2. Hola123

Hola123 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Just got back from GP yesterday. Only one person topless. That was my wife!!! Very unfortunate! One comment we overheard was from a lady in the pool, she said, "I respect my body too much to do that". Wow!!!! Good thing we spent a couple days at TTR and Boobs Cruise!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Translation: I'm too insecure/jealous/or judg-y to do that!

Not everyone wants to go topless, that's totally fine. But when you start assuming someone else doesn't respect themselves or their body because they chose to, you have issues.

4. Matt and Amber

Matt and Amber Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1

good for you we have been that one odd duck before at the GP. Unapproving looks, people staying clear of the wild couple, comments under their breath. Pisses me off to think they have a right to judge, if it was in-front of their kids or she went and sat on their husbands laps then ok I get it. But sitting alone in a lounge minding your own business doesn't harm anyone. And its always the insecure ladies that feel they need to degrade rather than just applaud the bravery, you know her husband was looking and that she was just jealous as TimBeck2 said.

Hopefully in 2 weeks we can have a few ladies help participate in celebrating their lovely bodies.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  5. maw9779

maw9779 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When will you be there, we are looking at May and wife will look for others to be first.

6. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Oh, I wish I could have been there and I would have sat on her husband's lap and asked him "What's up?!"

7. Hola123

Hola123 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    This is a good one. The first day she went topless we forgot the sunscreen so I went back to the room to get it. I met this guy in the elevator and he said, "Didyasedaglindaplwitbgts"!!! I said buddy, "slow down what did you say?"
    Him: Did you just come from the pool?
    Me: Yes.
    Him: Did you see the girl with the big tits floating around in the pool topless?
    Me: Yes, I see that every day, that's my wife.
    silence...
    Me: (I smile) I say don't worry about it. Come on over and say hi.
    Well, 10 hours later at night the poor guy finally got the courage to come over and say hi! LOL
    I tell him again, don't worry about it. We're all good. We all shared a laugh together!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  8. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    I love this thread. We have been to both TTR and GP, going to both in April. Wife goes topless at both also. I love the fact she wears her thongs at GP except last year when she wore some hot scrunchy butt bottoms. I thought they were hottttt.

Don't worry about the topless, not a big deal.

9. Patch

Patch Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    My wife was topless everyday on the beach.. as was another lady.. Body shots at the dolphin bar too.. 16th-23rd.

10. vodkatonic

vodkatonic Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    what month????:banghead:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice