Topless ?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mike & Jules, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you sunbathe topless, and do it discreetly, meaning you don't get up and walk around without your top, most people won't even care.
    There are hotels that do not allow it at the pool but you can subathe topless on the beach. I just suggest that when you get up to go into the water, or go to the bar for a drink that you put it back on.

2. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Or you could go down to where we stayed in Tulum and wear nothing at all if you want.

3. BiznKitty

BiznKitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That sounds like fun. I'm a photography buff also (amateur) and would love to take some artistic nudes of my wife on the beach. Anymore info on where in Tulum? We'll be in Playa in March.

Thanks

Biz

4. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have a friend that loves to go to Hidden Beach ....its around Playa I believe. It looks like a nice place, they love it, and its clothing optional. They have a website......

5. BiznKitty

BiznKitty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks...we've heard about it. We live just outside Pasco county in Tampa Florida. Pasco county is the clothing optional resort capital of the world. I think there's five now. Generally cameras are not allowed in nudists resorts so that's why the Tulum beach sounds interesting. We're going to check it out.

BTW...Oklahoma City boy here.

Biz

6. fit_couple

fit_couple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason, where in tulum did you stay, or is it cool everywhere there?

7. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Just go to Blue Bay Getaway. 70% topless. no issue and the most fun you'll ever have forsure.

8. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We love the beach and the waves, so thats why we stay at the GP. Really love it there.....bigtime beach lovers.

9. MikeySwags

MikeySwags Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I always go topless and no one seems to mind.

10. Bradley104

Bradley104 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love the freedom of being able to go topless on Cancun's beautiful sunny beaches . . . BUT I have only opted to go topless far away from the more populated hotels and I also use caution to make sure there are no children around when I do. This can be tricky, but with a long walk down the beach you should be able to find a great place where you can let go comfortably. Have fun- Enjoy yourself- Go topless- but just be courteous to others too! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice