Topless resort

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by CarlB, Oct 7, 2008.

1. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the song goes something like this,

" Tiny boobies,:flash: they are mine. "
    " Tiny boobies, :flash: make me feel fine. "
    " Tiny boobies, :flash: make me warm all over. "
    " with the feeling that I'm going to love them to the end of time."
    :flash: :flash: :flash:

Guess this would have to be my theme song. Cause me go them, tiny boobies, that is. lol :flash:

2. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    In Europe you stand out if you wear a bikini top lol... always seems strange to read a thread where people worry about going topless when it's the norm in Spain etc. Have a cocktail and whip your top off! Don't think I've ever sunbathed with one on :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL.....good song!!!!! I am gonna be singing it all night now..haha

4. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :D :D :D

5. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    US2933...wish you were gonna be there when I am going to be there...you could be my cheerleader. LOL

Theresa

6. rflashman

rflashman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We all went off-topic and didn't quite address your main question. We've really enjoyed using the topless pool option that many luxury resorts in Las Vegas offer. Our favorite was Mandalay, but Ceaser's was quite nice too. MGM's was dead when we stayed there (it's really not private enough).

Mandalay's topless pool is so popular, you have a 1 hour waiting line at 9am trying to get in. Advance VIP reservations are a must if you want a bed. But the entire operation is run as a nightclub in a pool. Non-stop killer DJ, waitresses ready on hand, drink and food galore, everyone in pool talking, dancing on side of pool. After a day there, we were starting to feel clubbed out. Lots of California hard bodies for eye candy (along with everyone else so you dont feel out of place).

I am sure, though don't know for sure, that some other properties may have since added topless pools.

We've also recommend Marrero's Guest House if you are headed to Key West. Right off the main party street, great rooms, and a nice private pool that allows nude or topless.

Until last year all Carnival Cruise Lines had a topless deck, but they've since removed it. We had some good times there. I heard from someone that Royal Carribean is now offering a similar deck.

Then there is ALL of South Beach in Miami (we are talking like 50 blocks of hotels/beaches).

Hmm, I'm sure other non-nudist-swinger focused topless pool/deck places will come to mind...

7. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    The Golden Parnassus is beautiful, great, and topless as well! singles and couples. Usually singles though with about 8-10 couples each day

8. Cape Couple

Cape Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Has Carnival eliminated the topless deck from ALL its ships? We hadn't heard about this change (it's been a couple of years since our last Carnival cruise). There's been a "top optional" area near the funnel on all the Carnival cruises we've been on over the past 15 years. Our first visit to the topless deck happened a few cruises ago when my wife and I couldn't find ANY deck chairs on any other deck on the ship and our only option was the topless area, so I reluctantly (ha ha) agreed that it was the only place left for us to go if we wanted to lay out. :flash:
    Hate to hear they're no more....

9. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cruise directors received the notice sometime in Feb of 2008. I think the official start date was May 1st.

10. rflashman

rflashman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As the ships got their yearly mini-upfit through late 2007 and 2008, they took down the side privacy coverings of the funnel deck. This was due mostly to guest complaints (shocked parents, etc.). This makes the funnel deck fully visible from the main front deck and hence no longer suitable for topless sunbathing.

I also guessed incorrectly earlier, it is not Royal, but Celebrity cruise lines who has taken up the 'topless deck' mantle, with a topless deck on the forward most deck of their ships.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice