Topless Hotel Pools/Beaches

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by bsdstone, Feb 4, 2007.

1. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good question Michael.....the wife and I asked each other the same thing....and yes we met up with them at the BBG

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That's funny *chuckle*

How did the kids handle the "adults-only" atmosphere?

3. gene37412

gene37412 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They were really pretty cool about it all.....it made the wife more uncomfortable that anything else

4. BagOfSand

BagOfSand Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Edited By Moderator

BagOfSand, I've reported your vulgar language to Steve.

Karan

5. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That statement speaks volumes about why you do not have the right maturity level or understanding of topless or nude sunbathing.

Sorry Jason but I edited out his post so I edited it out in his quote on your post as well. No place for language like that here.

Karan

6. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bsdstone,

You're asking your question in the wrongest place possible. The great majority of the folks here are Americans (that is, from the US to be more exact) and there is no population on the earth that's more hung up about being naked - bar none.

Slide down the coast a short ways to Playa Del Carmen and you'll see a much more European crowd which is not afraid nor embarassed to be enjoying everything that God gave them to enjoy. And you'll also see that they bring their kids - and that everyone is somehow well adjusted (rather than stricken by whatever it is that those from the States believe will happen to their children if they see a naked body anywhere but on HBO or Youtube.)

I'd be far more concerned about my kids listening to the "music" and the movies that are being played (and played up) in the States than I would be about seeing naked people sunning themselves on the beach.

7. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah sorry I have to agree. I go topless here in Australia and in Europe too, regardless of who's on the beach. In general, us Brits & Europeans & Aussies too I've found, don't care if someones topless, kids on beach or not.

:D

8. Denver

Denver Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    17, 18, 5, 10....Does it really matter?

Just because Americans are uptight doesn't make it wrong. The Euro's have no problem going topless where & whenever they want.

Go check out the Dominican Republic if you want a real wake up call :lol:

People need to lighten up!

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I don't think anyone said it was wrong.

Some people have just expressed that they would not be comfortable going topless with kids around.

That's their opinion and what they are comfortable with. And that's not wrong either.

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    PM sent, no more of this please.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice