topless at the pool?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by pococouple, Dec 26, 2010.

1. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    lol if i come across a spare $130 bucks, I will stay for ONE day just to break you out of your shell! :)

2. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

StaceyJerseyShoreGirl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    LOL ....... if that's the case ...... it's you and me at the Tiki Bar drinking it up topless!!! You will get me to take my top off, as long as I can keep you drinking Mrs. "I don't drink that much" ......... LOL

3. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    girl one wine cooler knocks me on my ass. Ask Mikey(808) I had like 3 doggy style shots last year and he practically had to drag me to my room! lol

But i will work my ass off and see what they can offer me and what i can afford when i meet you guys on arrival :D

4. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    Ladies, you are taking this topless thing wayyyy to far. Here's the deal, and it is totally true, NOBODY KNOWS YOU AND KNOWBODY GIVES A SHIT. If there is even one loser at the pool area who bothers you because you took your top off, he or she will get ousted faster that you can image. Ladies (and men) of all shapes and sizes are at the pool, and EVERYONE has a fun time and nobody cares what you look like. Fun people are infectious, everyone likes them regardless of their shape. Be fun, HAVE FUN, do what you want. Step ourside your comfort zone, if you like it, stay there, if you dont, put your top back on. I can guarantee one thing, the only one worrying about it is you. No one else cares. Personally, my wife has a fantastic body and great boobs. She didnt take her top off because she didnt feel like it. No big deal. Would I have cared if she did? NO. I get to see them all the time, why shouldnt someone else get to enjoy the sight of them too! LOL

5. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I know that it's like that Temptations, but Golden Parnassus isn't as topless .... it is "allowed" but just not as socially acceptable as at Temptations...........

6. Bigmike

Bigmike Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    TFlexxin is right, no one cares what you like as long as you are fun to be with....I have stayed at Temptations a few times and it is more prevalent there but again alll in fun within your comfort zone.

7. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    well, I am not too worried at all .... I may be too chicken to start the trend, but chances are, if I follow suit, I am already 3 sheets to the wind, and if anyone does give me dirty looks, I guarantee that I won't care!! LOL ....... Hubby totally wants me to take off the top, so chances are that I will ...... hee hee

8. tflexxin

tflexxin Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +998 / 0
    It is totally socially acceptable. Who said it wasnt? It just isnt as prevalent, but no one cares either way.

9. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    Trust me know one will give you any dirty looks. And if someone says ''nice shoes'' don't bother checking what you have on your feet.;)

10. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    HAHAHAH .......... good one ......... chances are it will be me complementing gals on their "shoes" .......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice