topless at the pool?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by pococouple, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Luv2havefun

Luv2havefun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    Hey Hammie....pay no attention to any negativity...continue to live each day like it might be your last and have loads of fun...NJ isn't going anywhere and will welcome you back anytime...you are young, pretty, sexy and have a great personality...good luck!
    Pete & Katie from CT.

2. WI_funsun_couple

WI_funsun_couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got back, was fairly tame. Maybe a doz or so topless, not many around the pool. Hot tub was pretty cool. Us and another couple were the only ones that ever used it at night and this was usually after 1am, sometimes after 2:30 when we shut the Tiki bar down. Had a few doing body shots. Tried to get a few doing volleyball to bet, the loser had to take their tops off but didn't work.

3. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    aweee <3 Thank you sweethearts! :D You guys are awesome <3 Hopefully you guys can make it back to GP in March! :D

Yeah i know people with negativity issues are people with something burdening them inside or perhaps they are just jealous. i've had tons of terrible things happen to me, including nearly being murdered, but I learned to value and appreciate life and be happy no matter what! I don't care if i die today or 10 years from now... I'm going to die one happy motherf----! lol

lol ps Jersey could not suck MORE! lol.

a dozen topless isn't bad for GP. :D haha sorry to hear about the volleyball bet gone sour! :( What a bunch of prude party poopers! lol. u need to be there my week! lol I'm the craziest chick in the resort! :)

4. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

StaceyJerseyShoreGirl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Hey now!!!!! I hope that it doesn't include me!!! LOL

5. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    lol (except Stacey) lol is that better? :)

6. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    LOL ....... yes, thank you ........ hee hee

7. Bigmike

Bigmike Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I agree NJ does suck.....Hammie your there during May 15th week, I'm planning on going on the boob cruise and hope to see you parting at GP. Hopefully you can pry yourself away from your BF a little to party!
    Please help liven the place up that week...

8. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I'm staying with him that week! :( I wont be at GP.... but I told stacey im going to try to meet her at GP when she lands and checks in! They wont let me any further into the hotel than the lobby. I know everyone there, maybe i can give them my license and ask to go down to the pool for 5 mins to say hello to everyone

i will hopefully see you on the 18th Boobs Cruise! I'm waiting on payday! hope its a good one!

9. texcpl0412

texcpl0412 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Been to GP the last 4 years. Sometimes there are topless ladies and sometimes not. Seems to be more not than that are. trying Temptations this year to change things up. In my opinion all ladies look good topless, if you have that confidence to do it. Anyone that does not like it, then don't look....or try not to if you can.

10. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I am think that the "liquid curage" will help me break the barrier and finally take it off! Here's hopeing! As long as there is at least one girl to start the trend, and the drinks keep flowing, I know that I will follow suit!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice