topless at the pool?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by pococouple, Dec 26, 2010.

1. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    sorry guys im still recovering i guess! lol. I sadly was the only person topless.... but by the 2nd day i had 2 more girls take their top off..... and by the end of the trip i convinced this gorgeous canadian gal i met(we are now like besties) to not only take her top off but switch to her thonkini bottom! :D

2. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

StaceyJerseyShoreGirl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    I hope that I have more topeless gals when I am there in 4 weeks!

3. farmymg

farmymg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This seems to be an interesting dilemma & thus topic.... It is too bad that you aren't a little later in your travels as I am sure we would be near each other (us going 6/1 to 6/6) ... So last year the DW had reservations on the topless/thong discussion but succombed to the 'peer' pressure of other patrons (we were amazed how many Texans were there) by the 3rd day - though she started at the 'quiet' pool the first time but by July 4th she was in her own world (due I imagine to red bull/vodka and whatever that July 4th shot was).. white thong/no top. It was interesting because she does work for a well known company & was leary of the lurking camera/videocamera.

For her like I imagine many it will come down to others that we meet/hang around with doing the same. When she finally did it last year we were sitting by/with an awesome couple where the lady had recently had a masectomy and thus a new set put on but they had not put in the nimples. My wife was proud of her and said what-the-hey......

4. Little Rain

Little Rain Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Little Rain

I'll be there May 8-16 and will probably go topless at least part of the time. Anyone else there at that time?

5. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

StaceyJerseyShoreGirl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Shame ... looks like we will miss you by a couple of days ... well, you will just have to keep the party going for us after we leave! We will keep a seat warm for you at the Tiki Bar!

6. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    if you are looking for a resort where a large number of the ladies are topless, it would have to be Temptations. Probably the majority of women the week we were there. great pool entertainment and theme nights also.

7. Luv2havefun

Luv2havefun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    Topless volleyball sounds really fun....actually, doing anything with topless ladies sounds really fun.
    Hammie....we want more pictures...you sure know how to live it up the right way!
    Stacey....we are still trying to make up our minds and book something...hope you and your hubby have a blast...don't forget to take lots of pictures and post them here for us after your trip.

Pete & Katie from CT.
    xxoo

8. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Luv2havefun - Sure love! I'll see what I can dig up in my albums. I know I don't have any of me playing topless :( Even on the Boobs Cruise i barely took any pics this year! :) I was too "involved" in the fun I guess! I would say half of that time really wasn't by choice.... they kinda pulled me(literally) into it.

For the negative "lurkers":
    Just for the record....
    I don't give a $#!t who likes me.... and who doesn't like me.
    I don't CARE if I'm not a size 0.
    If you don't like me or my posts.... how about you just not read them instead of blabbering about me to everyone? Obviously you are so fascinated with me or jealous that you would go out of your way to talk about me. This goes for three people :) And yes... I know who you are.... and so do you! :)
    The people that "hate" on me only make me be more myself and proud of who I am.
    Sorry if I am not a prude boring person. I am fun and full of life... and still young! :)

Sorry to those of you this doesn't pertain to. Negative people just get on my nerves! Must be a sad life to live to hate on others because they are happy, confident, or just have learned to except themselves. Must be simply because the haters lead a miserable life. I'll be praying for you guys.

9. IndyGirl

IndyGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [QUOTE=HammieJ;
    Sorry if I am not a prude boring person. I am fun and full of life... and still young! :)

You go girl! Everyone would love to be having as much fun as you!:icon_smile:

10. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice