Topless at GP??

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by fun4us, Jan 24, 2013.

1. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    If it were me I'd be walking down the aisle topless. That was my 8th time there. toplessness is hit or miss. I'm not going to be NOT topless because everyone else is too chicken.

I did respect your wedding. I sat and my chair. I didn't shake my boobs in your hubbys face or anything "hammie" like. lol.

By the way, you both DID see me later that night at the tiki bar. I said excuse me because I was trying to get through to go to the bathroom. I said congratulations and then continued walking on. The alcohol wasn't going to wait much longer lol.

I won't apologize for being myself. It's my 2nd chance at live and I'm living it only for ME. :)

Cheers!

p.s. I'm not going to waste my energy to find it.... but in the GP site it used to says "Adults-only topless resort" in the description... even on Orbitz.

2. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    I'm European. When I am on holiday I am topless. Period. I do not look for "topless allowed" in the brochure! It doesn't even have to be an adult resort. It's NORMAL!!!. European kids don't get freaked out by the sight of boobies, so why are some of you adults making such a song and dance about a bit of flesh? Puzzled.
    :daisy:

3. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    exactly. I was even topless on the beach by Great Parnassus with my toddler. It's normal. People are just weird these days about anything.

4. cancuncouple

cancuncouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    Will be there in 15 days. I cannot not wait to see my beautiful wife topless. Yes it is a turn on for me. If people have a problem with it, don't know what to tell them.

5. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    How about "mind your own?!" - but seriously, nobody will have the nerve to say anything to your face, and if they so, ask them to explain why what Nature has given you is so offensive.
    I think that this is the trouble with topless or clothes "optional", there is always someone there who doesn't understand the concept, or is offended (so why are you there people?).
    In Spain there are beaches where it is compulsory to be naked (no drinks at the bar if not!! LOL), which eliminates such problems, and gets rid of the pervs too!
    :daisy:

6. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    GoGo WHERE! I need to go there! lol :aktion069:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice