Topless at GP??

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by fun4us, Jan 24, 2013.

1. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    She didn't seem to concerned based on the way she worded herself on Facebook about the day trip to TTR Lol

Sent from my speak and spell.

2. Canada2Cancun

Canada2Cancun Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Restling ill grab a beer at the tiki bar and sing along with ya! (nov 26-dec 10) :)

3. Jake&Journey

Jake&Journey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's all fun!

4. estherw40

estherw40 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I go to adults only for no kids running around screaming.

5. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I will be making a video trip report later today..... Golden Parnassus hasn't changed much..... but the people who go there TOTALLY had giant sticks up their asses this past week. Especially this one old hag who had the audacity to approach me and say that I should have some respect and what I'm doing isn't attractive. Last time I checked I'm on vacation and not pleasing ANYONE else? lol.

All because I was topless during a wedding..... and nowhere near the ceremony and I made sure the photographers didn't point their camera my way. If it was my wedding my ass would be walking down the aisle topless.

Maybe It's time to move on and move to temptations. I didn't know this was an adults disney world. We were all born naked. What's the big deal? I'm a nudist. I don't give a shit. lol.

6. tigerjohnni

tigerjohnni Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a great time and even won 3 free days in the couple contest last satrurday the 14th

7. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Still didn't get to do the trip report :(
    I promise I'll get to it soon! I did accidentally come across the mean old lady who yelled at me for being topless on the Golden Parnassus group on facebook. lol. She still owes me an apology but hey... it's her issue that she's so narrow-minded, not mine!

:)

Anyway I hope you all have been having FABULOUS vacations! i definitely expect trip reports from you guys!

I think it may be time for me to move on to Temptations. It seems Golden Parnassus is drawing a bad crowd lately. I'm hoping it was just a bad group that was there because it's not usually like that. I'm sure I'll have to go back to GP eventually because I'll miss my family aka the staff toooooo much!

8. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I do what I want to when I want to, as long as it doesn't break the rules of where I am at. If GP says no topless then so be it but if they don't then do it and let the others that don't like it move on to somewhere else.

9. HammieJ

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I like your style buddy! <3

10. silver&gold

silver&gold Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    HammieJ,

I hate to see your post. We have been to TTR the last serveral years and decided to switch to GP for a change of pace. Your positive posts were definitely a factor in us making the switch. We know it is a little tamer than TTR but still thought it would be relaxed and everyone would be cool with topless. Hope we have a great crowd in June.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice