Topless at Excellence PM

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Photocpl, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Photocpl

Photocpl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, so I have read on here various comments about whether or not EPM is topless around the pools and beach. Sounds like it happens but not all that common. Anyone have the definitive answer and thought about this. Wife and I are going in September and she wants to be able to remove her top some.
    Thanks for the input!

2. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Never been there personally, so can't comment on their "policy". All I can say is, being European, until I read these boards I've never even thought about it being "permitted" anywhere. I've gone topless everywhere, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia etc etc and the only place I have ever been asked to cover up was on a cruise ship, well, asked to move to the top deck actually. It takes a brave man to tell a lady to put her boobies away! I say just go for it, feign ignorance. Usually you'll find if you start it off others will follow.
    Enjoy!
    :daisy:

3. fitmaria

fitmaria Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    We have been to EPM once. As brought up in an earlier thread, we are not sure what the actual policy is. However, I and a few others were topless daily at the pool. Usually after one is topless, one or two more will follow. Most toplessness was on the pool deck and then tops were put back on in the pool or if walking around the pool deck. Us topless sunbathers were in the vast minority.
    Its a great resort. It was going to be our "go to" upscale adults only AI in Mexico until we went to Pearl.

4. JEN-ERIC

JEN-ERIC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +464 / 0
    We went and Jen was topless in the lazy river pool and the beach and the pool by our building. The only place she wasn't was at the main pool bar
    Check out our EPM pics in the honeymoon folder on our page

5. Photocpl

Photocpl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks

Appreciate the feedback we have received. If anyone else has anything, please respond. We are going Sept 6-13 so if anyone else is going during that time let is know,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice