Topless At Beach

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tfq9462, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Wolfpack Couple

Wolfpack Couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    We were on the beach last week and had four different families playing in the water with their kids. I am not positive but I think the dads must of been picking which beach the kids were going to swim at. There were at least five ladies topless during the times they were there wife included.

2. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    I dislike that sometimes families with children are passing by, I don't go out of my way to coverup but I just try to not be on display as they pass. I've never made a huge deal out of it. It's up to the parents to control that situation.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    AGREE! That is definitely a parental discretion issue, not a TTR guest issue. I can’t help but feel that they are doing it on purpose as there are many better beaches to choose from!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    To the right of the quiet pool facing the beach is a gathering spot for excursions for snorkelling etc the groups then walk the beach to get to the marina for the boats .
    So the kids get to see a bit of T&A , is it going to irreparably harm them ?
    Personally I find the sniggers and giggling from the parents of said kids when they see what they see more childish than their children’s reaction .

5. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    From long experience and a father of two daughters, I have never seen a child worried about naked or semi-naked people..... it's usually the adults who freak out and have the issue with nudity, we've never experienced any issues at TTR (but would always respect peoples sensitivities)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    These kids are growing up with screens glued to them....they have seen much worse most likely.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. SammyM

SammyM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Great point, McAwesome. If you have ever traveled to the southern coasts of Spain or France during the summer months this is absolutely the norm in Europe and no one blinks and eye or even cares, especially the kids. In fact, it's refreshing to see everyone mixing in regardless of age or attire (or lack of) on the European beaches.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. lacdeloo

lacdeloo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +198 / 0
    All other cruises come in before boob cruise, you can go topless any where around both pools, beach is small and always see families and kids walking by. Also seen many hidden photo takers on the beach, some were chased away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice