Topless And/or Thong At Excellence Riviera Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Phillip Scoville, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Phillip Scoville

Phillip Scoville Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone could shed some light on whether or not Excellence Riviera Cancun will allow my wife to sunbathe topless by the pool? She would also like to wear a Thong even if she wont be going topless but doesnt want to feel out of place or offend others. Has anyone seen topless women at the beach or pool there? What was your experience if you've stayed there before. Is it common for women to wear thong bikini's at this resort? Thanks in advance.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    We didn't stay at that one, unless it changed its name. We stayed at the Excellence Playa Mujeres at the north end of Cancun a few years back and Stacia was the only girl wearning a thong, as that was all she brought. Nobody was topless either, which was almost a problem. Thank goodness we were with a trip with some people who we KNEW wouldn't be fans of the topless thing, so she wasn't caught... out.

So, maybe this is helpful, but I think probably just a different Excellence chain reference.

3. catthom

catthom Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    The wife and I went to the resort it's basically a wedding or special anniversary resort where you dine, drink, and sleep with rose petals everywhere. Stare into each other's eyes and draw hearts in the sand. Don't get me wrong great resort but it's not designed for drinking, sunbathing, partying, etc... It's a quiet upscale romantic resort!
    People walk around in dress clothes in the evening kind a place. The pools and pool bar closed at 8 if I remember correctly.

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Sounds most entertaining...yawn!

5. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Don’t get me wrong, I do love my wife and our alone time but Cancun and TRR is for “fun”!

6. BrendaAnderson

BrendaAnderson Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with that.

7. mrbreeze317

mrbreeze317 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    I say, if you want to be topless or wear a thong, do it until you're told not to. My wife has been topless at many resorts, including Sandals (one of two ladies) and no one said a thing about it, at least not out loud. Who cares about the behind the back snickering? If someone's wife objects to her mate seeing a nice pair of titties, perhaps she should think about taking her own top off

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice