Topic Changed.....MOD>.

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by gollum-on-crack, May 18, 2007.

1. gollum-on-crack

gollum-on-crack Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Do you believe in aliens, do you believe in god?

If god exists and so do aliens then tell me, will the alien be judged by the same formulated beliefs that humans are judged by or they can have their own dogma? If all religion is a reality then the morals were sent to earth by a prophet – how would the aliens know that they are to be judged and how would they know how to live their lives…… Their morals, broken but excusable behaviour? Over self indulgence? A new prophet in a flying saucer is blastphamy?

The muslim will sleep with the jew but only on the other side of the bridge but the is it mapped out on the inside of a label of a 40oz bottle, the roadmap to reclaim our sanity.

2. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's what I like about you. You're always thinking

3. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HA! YOUR A F**KIN NUT DUDE!

4. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Going along with this "what if": The aliens would perhaps have their own prophets just like we had our own? ... If they were in the "same place" in terms of their relationship with God. Humans needed them due to their fallen state and needed the equivalent of shephards to guide them in this way.

OTOH, would you could you consider angels to be an alien race? They are also creatures but in a different plane. They also have their own story that is made reference to only in bits and pieces in religious literature. They had their own free will and eventually were judged by it...signalling that there was a moral system at least among those creatures as well. Some of them failed. Don't know if angelic prophets would have changed that. In spite of prophets among humans, many chose to walk a different path.

5. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahah whoah! intense cancun care topic ... does have me thinking though!
    tim

6. saritacarita

saritacarita Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am still trying to figure out why we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway. :lol:

I'll have to wait on your topic. :wink:

7. Dookie Drawers

Dookie Drawers Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It would appear that you are on drugs, and this topic should be moved OUT of the Breakers Forum, for it has NOTHING to do with Spring or Summer break......... sorry :cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice