Top Ten Sex Tips.......could be helpful for CANCUN 08

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, May 16, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Says service unavailable

3. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Forbidden
    You were denied access because:
    Access denied by WebWasher DynaBLocator content category. The requested URL belongs to the following category: swimwear, lingerie, and Nudity.

4. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha just what I need for my impending trip :) I especially like tip 2:

"Use Protection: Do not make a sexytime without precaution against disease. A jar of gypsy tears worn around neck will prevent from infect by Herpes and Gonnoreas"

I was looking for some chat up lines, I only have one = 'I'm not the nicest looking guy in the place but I'm the only one speaking to you' :lol:

I'll get my coat!!!

5. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you guy's all trying to get to this site from work? your company firewalls might not like it...lol

I can get to it from home no problem

7. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here you all go, I pasted them below :cool:

10. History of retardation in family: It important before make sexy time, to be sure there little or no historys of retardation in her family.

9. Yellow hairs: Everyones, even an Uzbeki, knows that woman has smaller brain than man. Some mens do not know, woman with yellow hairs has smallest brain of all.

8. Get vcr: sexy time womens love look on vcr with videotape cassette tape.

7. Is she shapeshifter? There is clever plastics surgeons in US and A look close on woman's head to checking she have not had remove of jew horns.

6. Erotic physique: If woman do have bosom that is not droop sufficient this can be remedy by attach rocks for 6 month. Miss Kazakhstan Karylgash Atmekova do this and now have beautiful pair that make dangle 1.3 metre.

5. Strong Physique. If you can carry a woman against her will for more than 5 mile she no good and will be too weak for pull plow in winter.

4. Make smell nice: Ladies like very much man who stench attractive. Ensure pungent chram by not wash at least 15 days before datings.

3. Moustache: Ladies like very much big moustache. I wishing mine was more—I was tease about it at school—it did not grow until I was 8 year old.

2. Use Protection: Do not make a sexytime without precaution against disease. A jar of gypsy tears worn around neck will prevent from infect by Herpes and Gonnoreas.

1. Prostitution: Check if woman have ever be a prostitute. It can obvious bring great shame to your family if she have not.

8. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    working from my home computer as well.... :huh:

quoting:

Borat's Top 10 Tips for Sexytime
    I like you? I like sex! Here I make my tops 10 checkings list for Americans mens on sexytime.

10. History of retardation in family: It important before make sexy time, to be sure there little or no historys of retardation in her family.

9. Yellow hairs: Everyones, even an Uzbeki, knows that woman has smaller brain than man. Some mens do not know, woman with yellow hairs has smallest brain of all.

8. Get vcr: sexy time womens love look on vcr with videotape cassette tape.

7. Is she shapeshifter? There is clever plastics surgeons in US and A look close on woman's head to checking she have not had remove of jew horns.

6. Erotic physique: If woman do have bosom that is not droop sufficient this can be remedy by attach rocks for 6 month. Miss Kazakhstan Karylgash Atmekova do this and now have beautiful pair that make dangle 1.3 metre.
    5. Strong Physique. If you can carry a woman against her will for more than 5 mile she no good and will be too weak for pull plow in winter.

4. Make smell nice: Ladies like very much man who stench attractive. Ensure pungent chram by not wash at least 15 days before datings.

3. Moustache: Ladies like very much big moustache. I wishing mine was more—I was tease about it at school—it did not grow until I was 8 year old.

2. Use Protection: Do not make a sexytime without precaution against disease. A jar of gypsy tears worn around neck will prevent from infect by Herpes and Gonnoreas.

1. Prostitution: Check if woman have ever be a prostitute. It can obvious bring great shame to your family if she have not.

9. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

lol dang it...I was trying to be fast....but I had to help daughter with something

10. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL.....the important thing is the wisdom is now shared :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice