Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by LadyLegs, Apr 27, 2007.
What are the top five recommended restaurants in Cancun? (any cuisine)
I think you're going to get many different answers on this one as everyone has their own favorites.
Great thread - all you Cancun veterans, please share your top 5 list
1. La Habichuela. Great Mexican/Mayan/Caribbean cuisine
2. Taco Factory. Cheap delicious food
3. The Cantinas near the bullring. More cheap good food
4. Carlos & Charlies. Decent food, but the staff is a lot of fun.
5. La Dolce Vita. Romantic setting for Italian food
Restaurants I want to try still.....
1. Laguna Grill
2. La Labna
1. La Habichuela
2. Taco Factory
3. I Can't remember the names
4. But they are downtown
5. Carlos n Charlies - for the atmosphere
Those are my top three. It's good to see that Habichuela is a common pick. I had their caesar salad that they make right in front of you when I was there two weeks ago - it was awesome! Highly recommended.
1. Faro's (no longer there, destroyed by Wilma :cry: )
2. La Tequillaria - delicious chicken dishes
3. The Seahorse - good pizza!
4. La Ruina (closed last year, but not because of Wilma :cry: )
5. Loritto Joe's - dine with the crocs
Honourable mention: Hard Rock Cafe - love the appetizer platter
My Place -- The best Mango Pork I ever had.
Grand Coral Beach -- The breakfast buffet, unbeliveable.
Carlos & Charlies -- BBQ Shrimp, awsome.
La Habichuela -- Anything, it's all great.
Taco Factory -- Great after a long night.
I agree with all the suggestions :lol:
But don't forget ElCajas in Mkt 28 if not just for ceviche :wink:
I am a lttle surprised that Puerto Madero has not been included in a response. Excellent steaks, seafood and service.