Top Cancun Nightspots- as voted by Cancuncare Users

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jun 21, 2007.

?

My favourite Cancun Nightspot is:

1. Coco Bongo

98.1%
  2. Dady O

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dady Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bulldog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Basic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Carlos N Charlies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Pat O Briens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. My Place

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The City

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Slices

1.9%
  11. Somewhere Downtown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Corona Bar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Senor Frogs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I voted for Corona Bar. There is just something about the place that makes it feel like it is "in-between" the over-crowded dance clubs like Coco Bongo but less of a restaurant/bar feel like Senor Frogs.

Because it is outside, you don't have that closed-in feeling, it isn't wall to wall people where you are constantly being bumped into. You can still watch what is going on in the streets and breath fresh air. But at night it comes alive with great music to dance to, the staff gets everyone up and dancing on the bars, they make you wear silly hats made out of balloons, etc., and you don't feel like you are interrupting someone's late night supper next to you.

A very relaxed atmosphere! We have a blast there each year, even last year when we were stood up when no one else showed up from this forum like they were supposed to one night! :cry:

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    dady rock

t and i settled on dady rock as they seem to have a great mix of all ages and they do a great job of getting the crowd going. we also liked coco bongo, but neither of us cared very much at all for basic. We both felt the ratio of 25 twenty year old guys to every 1 girl was not a good thing as im a flaming heterosexual and t's kryptonite cocktail is drinking and young guys

we are looking forward to trying out my place, dady o, and the bulldog cafe in december

3. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Of course voted for somewhere downtown...the thought of spending tons of money at crowded bars makes me cringe.

But for people looking for "whoo hoooooo, Cancuuuuuun" good times in downtown, ya won't find it. Just people hanging out like they would in any city, either dancing (depends on the place) or sitting and talking.

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  5. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    don't believe i've been to any of these :-|

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I Luv Carlos & Charlies.. It was soooooo fun when I went, how could I not pick it???

Yet to go to Coco Bongo or Slices, so I couldn't pick those...

7. Banana

Banana Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I enjoyed Coco Bongo my first time there but if you keep on going back, it's kinda boring b/c it's the same show. For those first timers, gosh it was basically Las Vegas Cirque du soleil put in a nightclub with acrobatic performers and impressionist. I believe if you have a group of ppl, everyone will at least have to experience Coco Bongo once, it's definitely worth it.

Daddy'O is fun for me on Thursday b/c of the bikini contest. I've had some friends entered it before so watching it was pretty amusing. It's a smaller club than Coco Bongo with great music.

The City is huge and pretty wild and crazy, similar to Coco Bongo. Just be sure to not go on Sundays, it's dead.

Basic is kinda cool b/c of the open air dance floor although the staff was not very friendly.

I haven't tried My Place but would like to.

I am into House music, any recommendations?

8. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice