Top Cancun Nightspots- as voted by Cancuncare Users

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jun 21, 2007.

?

My favourite Cancun Nightspot is:

1. Coco Bongo

98.1%
  2. Dady O

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dady Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bulldog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Basic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Carlos N Charlies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Pat O Briens

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. My Place

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The City

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Slices

1.9%
  11. Somewhere Downtown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Corona Bar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Senor Frogs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dennis, you can get jazz at Roots downtown (pretty darned good live jazz actually with a decent menu). There's a cowboy bar downtown as well, but it's Spanish country if that floats yer boat. You can also check out some trova (folk music) at the bar inside Xbalamque hotel, downtown of course. :D

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with Dennis.

The poll results are going to be somewhat skewed because it isn't taking a person's age into consideration and what appeals to one demographic group is not necessarily going to appeal to another group.

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I agree too. What appeals to a spring breaker might not appeal to a couple in their 40's or a couple in their 60's

The board covers a ton of demographics though and unfortunately, it's not really feasible to run multiple polls on the same question.

At least it's opening up a discussion and we can read of different peoples views, plus take the poll results for what it's worth.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree, Steve.

I don't think there's any way to do a poll qustion that would take into account all of the demographics of people who would answer the question at hand.

But the poll is certainly a good way to get people talking about what they like or dislike about the various clubs. And I think that info is much more valuabel than the final results of a poll.

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im concidered a "breaker" and I like slices far better than the super clubs! You can have a GREAT time in a small place. Especially while watching the crowds on the street, doesnt get much better!

6. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Like any poll it won't be completly accurate.... but I think dispite the demographics the laws of averages will hold true.

I guess I should explain that nerdy comment.. *L*....

Basically if the majority of the people vote for Coco Bongos then the majority of the people that take it's advice will like Coco Bongos. There will always be people who prefer something else. Blues for instance. But when it comes right down to it the more people that vote here the more accruate the results will be.

:)..... I can't speak for everyone but When we went in Oct we had people of ALL ages go to the clubs with us and they all had a good time. The guests that we're bringing down will definately have fun at a "Breaker" club as well as any club.

:)

7. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FYI, we're putting together a list of the best club for our friends and family to do when we come down for our wedding in 2008. Everyone's input is welcome and appreciated.

The great thing about this poll for you then is that now you will know great places to PARTY, great places to get a bit more of Mexican culture and great places to just kick back and have a couple of beers....for that matter so will I :lol: Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!

8. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi All,
    Nat here. I just wanted to say Thank you in advance for all of you who have given us your input. It's very much appreciated and valued. I can't wait to get more opinions from others.

All these clubs, Breaker, Roots, Downtown, Slices, etc, they all in the downtown area where all the clubs are, or are they scattered around the downtown core? I would like that our guests stay together so no one gets lost by wandering around.

Nat

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe I'm misunderstamnding what you wrote but Downtown isn't a club...it is downtown Cancun. Not to be confused with the hotel zone.

Roots is downtown but Slices is in the hotel zone.

Never heard of a club called Breaker. I think someone might have used that word to describe a type of clib as opposed to the name of one.

10. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D I would say for best show club would be CoCo Bongo, For party mix music dady Rock, And I agree Slices is very fun and laid back..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice