Top Cancun Clubs 2009!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by budgy, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ridiculous openers work, I'm telling you.....not only do they make the girls laugh, but they grab their attention. A good way to see if they are feeling you or not, make like you have to leave to meet up with someone, if they pull you back in, physically or with their words, you're pretty well off. Strike while the iron is hot my friend

2. budgy

budgy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fletch I am seeing why you sir are a legend in these quarters. Top advise.

One of my usual openers is "hey I saw you checking me out' - said in a cheeky funny way of course. I will test the waters with a variety of openers.

3. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Personally for me, I had one of the best nights of my life at O Ultra, didn't get a chance to see Nectar or Basic last year, but both are on the list for next year. Otherwise the City is an amazing venue and you'll probably have fun at any club in Cancun provided it's busy enough inside.

4. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol love it! Extract a chick from her flock . :lol:

5. budgy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ..ok folks, from all the clubs mentioned, where have people had the most pulling success, i.e which venue is best for getting your mack on.

BudgMiester.

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well, its a numbers game. The more woman the better your odds(so they say) so if that is the case, then The City would be your best bet as its HUGE!!! To be honest, I have pulled with very few woman at clubs and I have pulled with a lot of woman in the clubs. Doesnt matter to me........ but like I said, its a numbers game. Larger the club/party the more opportunity!

7. budgy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with those sentiments brothers, it sure is a numbers game in life. My plan of action will be to social proof myself around the bar areas, and then as the night progressing go into caveman dancefloor game with as many chickas as possible. A good idea to rev yourself up is to play a game with your pals to see who can be the most daring and who can score the most results each night.

8. airaaron_6

airaaron_6 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm just going to be the drunk, funny and loveable Aussie lol the more I drink the smoother I am hahahaha

9. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Truer words have never been spoken. At least from our eyes we look like that. To anyone else watching we probably look like f'n idiots. HAHA.

10. airaaron_6

airaaron_6 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It's a process of elimination. I keep working the field till one is drunk enuf to not be able to resist my drunken charm hahaha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice